1. Command format
Command line: Bhatch (bh)
Bhatch is widely used in the engineering drawing, mainly for cutting plane, materials and so on. The user can fill the pattern design according to the requirements and habits,
1) command: Bhatch
Execute the Bhatch command.
2) Choose the appropriate patterns in the drop-down box of pattern (such as ANSI31)
Specify the pattern to fill
3) Select the appropriate Angle and proportion in the” Angle and the Ratio” dialog.
Specify the angle and scale of the filling pattern
4) Specify to bhatch the origin(By fault in general) in the “Bhatch the origin” option.
5) Click [add pick up the point] in the selection boundary[add: pick point], select the filled area by clicking the blank area on the selection scope. You can select continually.
Besides, you can select the filled areas by clicking the [add: boundary] button and specifying the boundary.
6) click preview, view the filling effect, if the filling effect is ideal, click OK to finish filling.
3d rendering software