Take the ZWCAD mechanical as the example, here is a explanation to the issues you need to pay attention to when you set the sheet in CAD.
1. Specify the left-lower corner as the insertion point of the drawing frame.
2. After creation of a frame, you have finished the initialization operation. That means that all of the set contents, such as the standard and proportion have been set up and the further operation will take this as the base.
3. Execute the "Sheet Set" command again to edit the existing sheet. At this time, you can modify any of the content in the “Sheet Set” including the position of the frame.
4. You can use both of the "double click" tab or the super-edit command "V" to display theSheet Set dialog box. Namely, to edit the sheet set.
5. Only if you select the corresponding option, there will display the corresponding contents. Otherwise, the drawing frame does not contain those contents.
6. You can preview the content in the corresponding headlines and lists through the block preview. The corresponding content will display in the “Block Preview” dialog box.