The general steps to draw a floor plan used by the professionals in the design company are as follows.
Firstly, set the system parameters, such as amplitude, scale, linetype scale, fonts, etc.
Then, you can draw the plan. It is usually start from the standard layer:
1. Set layers, which include the name, color, line, etc. You had to note that the Axis, column grid, walls, doors, windows, floor, floors, stairs, etc should be drawn on different layers.
2. The sequence of drawing: Axis net>Pillar>Shear wall>Fill wall>Doors,Windows and Openings>Stair lift>Holes in the wall, this is mostly used for the pipeline in the associated equipment>Others, such as the balcony, heating tank, other equipment etc.
3. Draw the compass, dimension and write the instructions.
4. Draw the Detail Drawing for the construction. In addition, dimension and write the instruction.
5. After checking correct, you can start to draw the first floor flat, planar device layer, roofing, etc.
This is summarized by designers for many years. The steps in the professional design software such as Tangent, Yangfang, ZW software,3D VIZ is similar with this as well.
According to this order, you will not forget to draw some parts. For example, the three lines of the wall are the axis and plaster lines actually, you can draw the axis net in the axis layer firstly and then offset or copy it to the wall layer.
The basic knowledge of the architecture is very important, or you will face a lot of problems.
Specify the pattern to fill
3) Select the appropriate Angle and proportion in the” Angle and the Ratio” dialog.
Specify the angle and scale of the filling pattern
4) Specify to bhatch the origin(By fault in general) in the “Bhatch the origin” option.
5) Click [add pick up the point] in the selection boundary[add: pick point], select the filled area by clicking the blank area on the selection scope. You can select continually.
Besides, you can select the filled areas by clicking the [add: boundary] button and specifying the boundary.
6) click preview, view the filling effect, if the filling effect is ideal, click OK to finish filling.
3d design software free