After the introduction of extracting the table data from the title bar, we will introduce the steps of extracting the block data from the CAD title bar in this time. As usual, we take the ZWCAD as the example.
1. Create a frame with the title bar.
2. The command line: ZWMTITLEEDIT.
3. Display the “attribute advanced editor” dialog box, then click on the "extract block data" button.
4. Select the corresponding title bar properties blocks in engineering drawing, the data will be filled in the title bar automatically. Click "OK".
5. The corresponding content will display on the engineering drawing.