autocad turn off the smart command
October 15, 2013
three steps let you turn off the smart command of autocad.
CTRL + F9 or tick off the command line in the toolbar
1) the Windows start menu - Settings - the taskbar and start menu
2) Put "auto hide" in the "normal" label into force.
3) open the Autocad, then autohide the system toolbar under Windows window.
4) Find the uncovering frame of Autocad command window and drag it back to the right place.
1) run the editing tools of registry(run regedit).
2) find the primary key, like:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Autodesk, AutoCAD R15.0 \ Acad tools - 1:40 9 \ FixedProfile \ Command Line Windows
3) find the data description, as shown in figure: the DockWindow.Position is the parameter of window position and size on the command line. These parameters are:
The upper left corner X/Y location and the lower right corner X/Y location. The unit is picture element and the origin is on the upper left corner of the screen.
4) modify the data to the correct values, restart Autocad and the command line window will pop up.
Free Architecture Software
how to draw 3d buildings step by step
dgn to dwg converter
how to find area in autocad