bug: slow plot command and window
Message 1 of 4
when I am trying to plot or print, the time that passes from the moment I type the command, until the plot window appears and becomes operable, is of 1:30 minutes. I think this is much too long.
The plot changing settings take also between 10 sec. and 30-60 sec. each.
Plotting becomes like this a real coffe-break.
The same happened with the version pro 2007, the same with pro 2008.
It does not matter which drawing I use.
Is nobody experiencing this, or is perhaps everybody plotting with other programs? :)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi, the latest version for the moment is ZWCAD+ 2014, it has a lot of improvement that former version and perform much better for plotting. Could you tell me what is your version? Please input command VERNUM to find the version number. If the problem only happen to specific drawing, please attach it to here and let me test it.
Message 4 of 4
Hi, the latest version for the moment is ZWCAD+ 2014, it has a lot of improvement that former version and perform much better for plotting. It can be downloaded from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+
If the problem still happen and only happen to specific drawing, please attach the drawing to here and let me test it.
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- dwg cad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad for iphone
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad to sketchup
- zwcad 2010