How to create dome in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad drafting software
- cad free download
- mechanical drawing software
- catia windows 8
- buy solidworks 2011
- cad mechanical download
- autocad drawing software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- buy cad software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext