How to create dome in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- dwg cad
- 3d cad software
- Download Free 3D CAD
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad 2013 serial number
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad block does not explode
- autocad autocomplete command
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to measure area in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- skp to dwg
- autocad automatic saving command