How to create dome in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to create fillet in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- mechanical engineering software free download
- sketchup dwg
- zwcad 2010
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad commands
- dgn to dwg converter
- cad/cam software download
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- cad design software
- cad 3d models download
- any dwf to dwg converter full