How to create dome in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- free 3d cam software
- 3d cad design software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- sketchup dwg
- free cad download
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- cad cam
- sheet metal design tips
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- dgn converter
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad