Re-Use Milling Intelligence
Minimum ZW3D Product required to complete this tutorial:
Completion Time: 25 minutes
Capture and re-use milling intelligence. This tutorial shows you how to cut programming time by creating CAM templates that store your common milling strategies and parameters. Customers who use these simple techniques save hours of programming time.
Mechanical sketching 3D Book tutorial.
Suggested Pre-req tutorials:
Commands covered in this tutorial include:
1. Design an example milling strategy.
2. Set Clearances
3. Assigning geometry to operations
4. Sequential Roughing with a smaller tool.
5. Save the milling strategy to the Templates file.
6. Use the new camplan template on a new part.
7. Create G code output