ZW3D LEARNING CENTER
Split Mold Core & Cavity
Category:Mold & Die
Minimum ZW3D Product required to complete this tutorial:
Completion Time: 40 minutes
Import an Iges file and create core and cavity blocks.
Mechanical sketching 3D Book tutorial.
Suggested Pre-req tutorials:
Description: Import an Iges file and create core and cavity blocks.
Commands covered in this tutorial include:
1) Creating Core and Cavity geometry.
2) Insert and merge component geometry.
3) Applying shrinkage.
4) Analyze faces to determine split lines.
5) Silhouette parting curves.
6) Parting faces.
7) Sewing face edges together.
8) Dividing shapes.
9) Erasing geometry, various options.
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.
CAD | CAD Software | CAD Free Download | CAD Download | Design Software | Free Cad Download | 3D Software Download