Troubleshooting Tips(If your Part History Disappears (Very Rare) )
On two rare reported occasions, a part's history became corrupt and "disappeared" for unknown reasons. If this happens, you can attempt to find and recover the part history as follows:
1. Set the part filter to "Feature".
3 Use the "Previous" button on the "Inquire Entity" form to step backwards through the feature list until you arrive at what you think is the first feature in the history, which is usually the "XY" datum feature.
4 Note the entity id of the feature shown on the "Inquire Entity" form.
5 Reattach the history that starts with this feature by typing:
from the ZW3D command line (without the quote marks), where XX is the integer id of the starting feature (e.g. $$SetHistIdx 99).
6 Take down the "Inquire Entity" form and bring it back with a
See whether the "history" field of the active part references the feature you entered using $$SetHistIdx.
7 Now, take down ZW3D Data Manager and then put it back up to see if the history is redisplayed. If so, then there's a chance you successfully recovered the part history!
You need to know:
- how to measure distance between two points in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- Download free 3d models
- ZW3d keygen|ZW3D 2011 keygen|zw3D...
- How to Align 3d Objects in AutoCAD and ZWCAD ?
- 3D home design software free downloads
- Dwg Converter,convert your DWG to DXF,PDF
- how to draw an ellipse in autocad?ellipse command in autocad
- Free Architecture Software
- how to chamfer rectangle in autocad
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- After reset the style of Dimensi...
- There is more information about ...
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
- Freeze a particular layer in a ...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (21-30)
- How to customize your own aliase...
- How to bisect an angle in ZWCAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.