Troubleshooting Tips(If your Part History Disappears (Very Rare) )
On two rare reported occasions, a part's history became corrupt and "disappeared" for unknown reasons. If this happens, you can attempt to find and recover the part history as follows:
1. Set the part filter to "Feature".
3 Use the "Previous" button on the "Inquire Entity" form to step backwards through the feature list until you arrive at what you think is the first feature in the history, which is usually the "XY" datum feature.
4 Note the entity id of the feature shown on the "Inquire Entity" form.
5 Reattach the history that starts with this feature by typing:
from the ZW3D command line (without the quote marks), where XX is the integer id of the starting feature (e.g. $$SetHistIdx 99).
6 Take down the "Inquire Entity" form and bring it back with a
See whether the "history" field of the active part references the feature you entered using $$SetHistIdx.
7 Now, take down ZW3D Data Manager and then put it back up to see if the history is redisplayed. If so, then there's a chance you successfully recovered the part history!
You need to know:
- How to Explode Object in AutoCAD ?
- autocad background color change
- 3D home design software free downloads
- DXF converter，DXF into PDF
- draw multiple points in autocad
- construction blueprint software
- cad software for windows 8 downl...
- 3d home design software free download
- how to set point style in autocad?
- how to use the CAD Software to complete cad program
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- When creating or editing mtext, ZWCAD hangs up.
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- There is more information about ...
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- What’s the difference between *....
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- How to change the file format a...
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- How to use image as render material in CAD?
- How to customize your own aliase...
- What's SID file in CAD?
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.