Troubleshooting Tips(If your Part History Disappears (Very Rare) )
On two rare reported occasions, a part's history became corrupt and "disappeared" for unknown reasons. If this happens, you can attempt to find and recover the part history as follows:
1. Set the part filter to "Feature".
3 Use the "Previous" button on the "Inquire Entity" form to step backwards through the feature list until you arrive at what you think is the first feature in the history, which is usually the "XY" datum feature.
4 Note the entity id of the feature shown on the "Inquire Entity" form.
5 Reattach the history that starts with this feature by typing:
from the ZW3D command line (without the quote marks), where XX is the integer id of the starting feature (e.g. $$SetHistIdx 99).
6 Take down the "Inquire Entity" form and bring it back with a
See whether the "history" field of the active part references the feature you entered using $$SetHistIdx.
7 Now, take down ZW3D Data Manager and then put it back up to see if the history is redisplayed. If so, then there's a chance you successfully recovered the part history!
You need to know:
- how to draw regular triangle in autocad
- How to select objects in autocad
- mechanical drawing symbols|manufacturing drawing symbols
- 3d object using rope
- How to erase objects in Autocad
- bridge design software
- draw tangent line to multiple circles in CAD
- autocad erase command
- Which Web browsers can run 3D CAD online ?
- autocad flatten command
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- ZWCAD would load the application automatically when opening.
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to customize your own aliase...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.