Troubleshooting Tips(If your Part History Disappears (Very Rare) )
On two rare reported occasions, a part's history became corrupt and "disappeared" for unknown reasons. If this happens, you can attempt to find and recover the part history as follows:
1. Set the part filter to "Feature".
3 Use the "Previous" button on the "Inquire Entity" form to step backwards through the feature list until you arrive at what you think is the first feature in the history, which is usually the "XY" datum feature.
4 Note the entity id of the feature shown on the "Inquire Entity" form.
5 Reattach the history that starts with this feature by typing:
from the ZW3D command line (without the quote marks), where XX is the integer id of the starting feature (e.g. $$SetHistIdx 99).
6 Take down the "Inquire Entity" form and bring it back with a
See whether the "history" field of the active part references the feature you entered using $$SetHistIdx.
7 Now, take down ZW3D Data Manager and then put it back up to see if the history is redisplayed. If so, then there's a chance you successfully recovered the part history!
You need to know:
- how to draw arc in autocad?arc Command in autocad
- bridge design software
- how to combine regions (Areas) in AutoCAD?
- When starting autocad, system pro...
- mechanical drawing symbols|manufacturing drawing symbols
- how to draw a polygon in autocad with line command
- how to use the CAD Software to complete cad program
- Download free 3d models
- how to chamfer rectangle in autocad
- trim extend command autocad
- File save failed, trail version ...
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- Can I use the same license code...
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- There is more information about ...
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
- How to turn off the dynamic prompt?
- When insert an xref, how to mak...
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- How to make invisible attribute to be visible in CAD?
- How to disable the selection pre...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.