Troubleshooting Tips ( Using ZW3D and Personal Firewalls)
The following information is for network administrators or IT security people and should not be of interest to the average user. Those individuals who setup and administer firewalls should be very familiar with this information.
ZW3D is using TCP/IP to communicate with the License Server when using floating licenses. ZW3D does NOT at any time try to access the internet.
If you are running a personal firewall, there is no reason to disable it while ZW3D is running. It just needs to be configured correctly for your system. This is something that has to be done with any firewall application. You should not rely on the default settings of any security software.
Many personal firewall applications incorrectly presume that software using the TCP/IP protocol always wants to communicate with the internet. For this reason, the ZW3D applications will probably need to be added as a trusted application to your personal firewall application to allow them to work together properly.
Here is a list of ZW3D executables that may need to be added as trusted applications to your personal firewall application (if they are added when they do not need to be it won't hurt anything):
You need to know:
- Installation error in autocad2012:...
- ZW3d keygen|ZW3D 2011 keygen|zw3D...
- zwcad activation code free downlo...
- draw ellipse in autocad with axis-endpoint
- Free Architecture Software
- how to combine regions (Areas) in AutoCAD?
- How many coordinate systems in autocad
- How to set grid in AutoCAD? Grid Settings in AutoCAD
- How to erase objects in Autocad
- Find Area Intersection between two 2D entities by AutoCAD
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- The attached external reference w...
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- How to know the unit setting of...
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- How to go back to a special st...
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.