Troubleshooting Tips ( Using ZW3D and Personal Firewalls)
The following information is for network administrators or IT security people and should not be of interest to the average user. Those individuals who setup and administer firewalls should be very familiar with this information.
ZW3D is using TCP/IP to communicate with the License Server when using floating licenses. ZW3D does NOT at any time try to access the internet.
If you are running a personal firewall, there is no reason to disable it while ZW3D is running. It just needs to be configured correctly for your system. This is something that has to be done with any firewall application. You should not rely on the default settings of any security software.
Many personal firewall applications incorrectly presume that software using the TCP/IP protocol always wants to communicate with the internet. For this reason, the ZW3D applications will probably need to be added as a trusted application to your personal firewall application to allow them to work together properly.
Here is a list of ZW3D executables that may need to be added as trusted applications to your personal firewall application (if they are added when they do not need to be it won't hurt anything):
You need to know:
- zwcad license,zwcad network license manager
- How to solve the problem that t...
- When starting autocad, system pro...
- how to subtract regions in autocad
- how to use the CAD Software to complete cad program
- autocad calculator command
- CAD Word Processing
- how to set point style in autocad?
- 3d Computer drafting software
- how to open dwg on iphone or mobile phone
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- Network Server is register succes...
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- How to go back to a special st...
- How to use image as render material in CAD?
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to count block number in CAD?
- How to customize your own aliase...
- How to repeat a command automatically In ZWCAD?
- How to make invisible attribute to be visible in CAD?
- ZWCAD would load the application automatically when opening.
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.