Troubleshooting Tips ( Using ZW3D and Personal Firewalls)
The following information is for network administrators or IT security people and should not be of interest to the average user. Those individuals who setup and administer firewalls should be very familiar with this information.
ZW3D is using TCP/IP to communicate with the License Server when using floating licenses. ZW3D does NOT at any time try to access the internet.
If you are running a personal firewall, there is no reason to disable it while ZW3D is running. It just needs to be configured correctly for your system. This is something that has to be done with any firewall application. You should not rely on the default settings of any security software.
Many personal firewall applications incorrectly presume that software using the TCP/IP protocol always wants to communicate with the internet. For this reason, the ZW3D applications will probably need to be added as a trusted application to your personal firewall application to allow them to work together properly.
Here is a list of ZW3D executables that may need to be added as trusted applications to your personal firewall application (if they are added when they do not need to be it won't hurt anything):
You need to know:
- Autocad Mtext command:Multiline Text Dimension
- autocad draw order command
- Installation error in autocad2012:...
- architectural renderings software
- autocad single line text font
- zwcad distributor in india,zwcad price in india
- how to set snap in autocad？snap command
- Cad Software for Mechanical Engineering Free Download
- trim extend command autocad
- modeling and simulation software
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- The attached external reference w...
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- There is more information about ...
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- What’s the difference between *....
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- Freeze a particular layer in a ...
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- How to know the unit setting of...
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.