Troubleshooting Tips ( Using ZW3D and Personal Firewalls)
The following information is for network administrators or IT security people and should not be of interest to the average user. Those individuals who setup and administer firewalls should be very familiar with this information.
ZW3D is using TCP/IP to communicate with the License Server when using floating licenses. ZW3D does NOT at any time try to access the internet.
If you are running a personal firewall, there is no reason to disable it while ZW3D is running. It just needs to be configured correctly for your system. This is something that has to be done with any firewall application. You should not rely on the default settings of any security software.
Many personal firewall applications incorrectly presume that software using the TCP/IP protocol always wants to communicate with the internet. For this reason, the ZW3D applications will probably need to be added as a trusted application to your personal firewall application to allow them to work together properly.
Here is a list of ZW3D executables that may need to be added as trusted applications to your personal firewall application (if they are added when they do not need to be it won't hurt anything):
You need to know:
- autocad block command
- how to build a square table
- The 1406 error when installing autocad?
- mechanical drawing symbols|manufacturing drawing symbols
- how to xref in autocad
- pedit command in autocad
- draw construction lines in autocad|construction line command
- autocad boundary command
- autocad chamfer command
- construction blueprint software
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- Can I use the same license code...
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- When creating or editing mtext, ZWCAD hangs up.
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- How to repeat a command automatically In ZWCAD?
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- What's SID file in CAD?
- How to change the file format a...
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.