Emergency session backup - What to do after a backup occurs
With session data saved by the emergency backup feature located on the General Tab of the ZW3D Configuration Form. You should execute Tools > Fix Objects at the Object Level after restarting ZW3D This will clear temporary display data associated with parts and sketches.
Emergency session backup is not guaranteed to contain good data.
It depends on the nature of the crash and how much control is given to ZW3D during it. If a user tries to recover data from an emergency session backup, he should try to verify it before archiving it for future use. That can be done by regening parts, regening drawing views, regening CAM toolpaths, etc. An unarchived emergency session backup could reference data from Z3 files external to the session. If any of those files are modified between the time that the original session started and the time that the user tries to recover an emergency backup referencing the files, database corruption is nearly guaranteed.
You need to know:
- how to open dwg files
- how to draw an ellipse in autocad?ellipse command in autocad
- what is difference between line and polyline in autocad
- How to use distance query proces...
- When reinstalling autocad2010, it...
- How to erase objects in Autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD ?
- how to open dwg on iphone or mobile phone
- How To Lengthen Objects in autocad
- Free kitchen design software
- After reset the style of Dimensi...
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- Customized alias does not appear...
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- File save failed, trail version ...
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to make invisible attribute to be visible in CAD?
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to disable the selection pre...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.