Emergency session backup - What to do after a backup occurs
With session data saved by the emergency backup feature located on the General Tab of the ZW3D Configuration Form. You should execute Tools > Fix Objects at the Object Level after restarting ZW3D This will clear temporary display data associated with parts and sketches.
Emergency session backup is not guaranteed to contain good data.
It depends on the nature of the crash and how much control is given to ZW3D during it. If a user tries to recover data from an emergency session backup, he should try to verify it before archiving it for future use. That can be done by regening parts, regening drawing views, regening CAM toolpaths, etc. An unarchived emergency session backup could reference data from Z3 files external to the session. If any of those files are modified between the time that the original session started and the time that the user tries to recover an emergency backup referencing the files, database corruption is nearly guaranteed.
You need to know:
- 3d rendering software for games
- How to set grid in AutoCAD? Grid Settings in AutoCAD
- easy to use 3d modeling software
- Cad Software for Mechanical Engineering Free Download
- Which Web browsers can run 3D CAD online ?
- image rendering software| modeling photo editing software
- cad software for fashion design
- Alternate dimension Units
- mechanical design software for modeling
- 3d bathroom room design software free download
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- Customized alias does not appear...
- There is more information about ...
- File save failed, trail version ...
- After copy the objects in curren...
- How to use image as render material in CAD?
- How to customize your own aliase...
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.