Emergency session backup - What to do after a backup occurs
With session data saved by the emergency backup feature located on the General Tab of the ZW3D Configuration Form. You should execute Tools > Fix Objects at the Object Level after restarting ZW3D This will clear temporary display data associated with parts and sketches.
Emergency session backup is not guaranteed to contain good data.
It depends on the nature of the crash and how much control is given to ZW3D during it. If a user tries to recover data from an emergency session backup, he should try to verify it before archiving it for future use. That can be done by regening parts, regening drawing views, regening CAM toolpaths, etc. An unarchived emergency session backup could reference data from Z3 files external to the session. If any of those files are modified between the time that the original session started and the time that the user tries to recover an emergency backup referencing the files, database corruption is nearly guaranteed.
You need to know:
- rotate command in autocad
- Introduction of the ZWCAD MECHAICAL 2012
- how to pan or zoom with magic mouse in autocad
- mechanical design software for modeling
- Issues Needed to Pay Attention to in the CAD Sheet Set
- how to draw a water pump ?
- What are grips in autocad?
- electrical drafting software|electronic drafting software
- how to create polygons in autocad
- zwcad serial key free download| zwcad license
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- The attached external reference w...
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- After copy the objects in curren...
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- How to make invisible attribute to be visible in CAD?
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- How to disable the selection pre...
- Merge layers in order to move a...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.