Emergency session backup - What to do after a backup occurs
With session data saved by the emergency backup feature located on the General Tab of the ZW3D Configuration Form. You should execute Tools > Fix Objects at the Object Level after restarting ZW3D This will clear temporary display data associated with parts and sketches.
Emergency session backup is not guaranteed to contain good data.
It depends on the nature of the crash and how much control is given to ZW3D during it. If a user tries to recover data from an emergency session backup, he should try to verify it before archiving it for future use. That can be done by regening parts, regening drawing views, regening CAM toolpaths, etc. An unarchived emergency session backup could reference data from Z3 files external to the session. If any of those files are modified between the time that the original session started and the time that the user tries to recover an emergency backup referencing the files, database corruption is nearly guaranteed.
You need to know:
- cad software for windows xp download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad array command
- zwcad license,zwcad network license manager
- comparison zw3d vs inventor. the...
- 3d home design software free download
- How to set up drawing units in AutoCAD?
- Autocad new command and QNEW command
- autoCAD "Select Template dialog" to create graphics
- cad Text Mask command
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- There is more information about ...
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- What’s the difference between *....
- When creating or editing mtext, ZWCAD hangs up.
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- How to customize your own aliase...
- How to know the unit setting of...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- Freeze a particular layer in a ...
- ZWCAD would load the application automatically when opening.
- How to convert text to mtext in CAD software?
- How to bisect an angle in ZWCAD?
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.