ZW3D CAD Tips (Configuration——The Merge shapes before cut setting)
The "Merge shapes before cut" setting on the ZW3D Configuration Form - Part Tab is always checked for Boolean additions and intersections since overlapping copies of operator shapes could result. Un-checking this option only applies to Boolean subtraction (i.e., Cut operations).
The default setting is "off". You can also set this on an as needed basis on the EDIT > Preferences pulldown menu.
One scenario that may clarify why you would want to set this is, if you have two shapes in the same part. An extrude cut does not require the user to select a shape to operate on so the default is that the cut will act on whatever it intersect and keep them as separate shapes. If the "Merge" command is "on" then the two shapes will be added together before the extrude cut is calculated.
If you only want to cut one of the shapes you may need to blank the other.
You need to know:
- Free kitchen design software
- autocad area command
- How To Lengthen Objects in autocad
- dimension text in cad
- Comparison zwcad vs progecad. the...
- How to convert pdf to dwg or dxf？converter pdf para dwg
- How to Explode Object in AutoCAD ?
- how to create a new drawings in autocad ?
- how to build a writing desk ?
- How to draw a trace in AUTOCAD? Trace command
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- How to go back to a special st...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- Freeze a particular layer in a ...
- How to repeat a command automatically In ZWCAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (21-30)
- How to turn off the dynamic prompt?
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.