ZW3D CAD Tips (Configuration——The Merge shapes before cut setting)
The "Merge shapes before cut" setting on the ZW3D Configuration Form - Part Tab is always checked for Boolean additions and intersections since overlapping copies of operator shapes could result. Un-checking this option only applies to Boolean subtraction (i.e., Cut operations).
The default setting is "off". You can also set this on an as needed basis on the EDIT > Preferences pulldown menu.
One scenario that may clarify why you would want to set this is, if you have two shapes in the same part. An extrude cut does not require the user to select a shape to operate on so the default is that the cut will act on whatever it intersect and keep them as separate shapes. If the "Merge" command is "on" then the two shapes will be added together before the extrude cut is calculated.
If you only want to cut one of the shapes you may need to blank the other.
You need to know:
- Free DWG Viewer
- How to convert pdf to dwg or dxf？converter pdf para dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- The grooving operation,3D molding
- draw tangent line to multiple circles in CAD
- Command prompt in CAD
- What’s the matter of the prompt...
- zwcad pro|zwcad 2009 professional...
- how to draw 2d polyline in autocad?
- DXF converter，DXF into PDF
- After copy the objects in curren...
- Can I use the same license code...
- What’s the difference between *....
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- Network Server is register succes...
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.