ZW3D CAD Tips (Configuration——The Merge shapes before cut setting)
The "Merge shapes before cut" setting on the ZW3D Configuration Form - Part Tab is always checked for Boolean additions and intersections since overlapping copies of operator shapes could result. Un-checking this option only applies to Boolean subtraction (i.e., Cut operations).
The default setting is "off". You can also set this on an as needed basis on the EDIT > Preferences pulldown menu.
One scenario that may clarify why you would want to set this is, if you have two shapes in the same part. An extrude cut does not require the user to select a shape to operate on so the default is that the cut will act on whatever it intersect and keep them as separate shapes. If the "Merge" command is "on" then the two shapes will be added together before the extrude cut is calculated.
If you only want to cut one of the shapes you may need to blank the other.
You need to know:
- The Preview of CAD Blocks
- cam design pdf
- 3d bathroom room design software free download
- autocad flatten command
- zwcad pro|zwcad 2009 professional...
- What’s the matter of the prompt...
- Comparison zw3d vs catia. the di...
- how to design in autocad
- Characteristics of the ZWCAD mechanical
- autocad ellipse command
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- Can I use the same license code...
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- The attached external reference w...
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- How to repeat a command automatically In ZWCAD?
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- How to change the file format a...
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.