ZW3D CAD Tips (Configuration——The Merge shapes before cut setting)
The "Merge shapes before cut" setting on the ZW3D Configuration Form - Part Tab is always checked for Boolean additions and intersections since overlapping copies of operator shapes could result. Un-checking this option only applies to Boolean subtraction (i.e., Cut operations).
The default setting is "off". You can also set this on an as needed basis on the EDIT > Preferences pulldown menu.
One scenario that may clarify why you would want to set this is, if you have two shapes in the same part. An extrude cut does not require the user to select a shape to operate on so the default is that the cut will act on whatever it intersect and keep them as separate shapes. If the "Merge" command is "on" then the two shapes will be added together before the extrude cut is calculated.
If you only want to cut one of the shapes you may need to blank the other.
You need to know:
- autocad flatten command
- Installation error in autocad2012:...
- How to draw splines in autocad? The spline Command
- autocad angle command
- cad software for windows xp download
- autocad zoom scale command
- ZW3d crack|ZW3D 2013 crack|ZW3D 2012 crack|ZW3D 2011 crack
- autocad background color change
- 3d computer graphics software free download
- How to create snap settings th...
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- After copy the objects in curren...
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- When insert an xref, how to mak...
- How to know the unit setting of...
- How to bisect an angle in ZWCAD?
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (21-30)
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.