ZW3D CAD Tips (Configuration ——What to do after an Emergency Backup occurs)
You should execute Tools > Fix Objects at the Object Level after restarting ZW3D with session data saved by the Emergency backup feature located on the General Tab of the ZW3D Configuration Form. This will clear temporary display data associated with parts and sketches.
Emergency session backup is not guaranteed to contain good data.It depends on the nature of the crash and how much control is given to ZW3D during it. If a user tries to recover data from an emergency session backup, he should try to verify it before archiving it for future use. That can be done by regening parts, regening drawing views, regening CAM toolpaths, etc. An unarchived emergency session backup could reference data from ZW3D files external to the session. If any of those files are modified between the time that the original session started and the time that the user tries to recover an emergency backup referencing the files, database corruption is nearly guaranteed.
You need to know:
- The advantages of using ZW3D along with Proe or UG?
- how to xref in autocad
- kitchen builder software
- CAD Draw Tools
- draw ellipse in autocad with axis-endpoint
- how to 3d in autocad
- how to align in autocad 2013?align command in autocad
- Solid Command:How to create solid-Filled Areas in AutoCAD?
- how to open dwg on iphone or mobile phone
- autocad keyboard shortcuts
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- Network Server is register succes...
- How to use double click to open...
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- Customized alias does not appear...
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (21-30)
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to change the file format a...
- How to know the unit setting of...
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.