ZW3D CAD Tips (Configuration ——What to do after an Emergency Backup occurs)
You should execute Tools > Fix Objects at the Object Level after restarting ZW3D with session data saved by the Emergency backup feature located on the General Tab of the ZW3D Configuration Form. This will clear temporary display data associated with parts and sketches.
Emergency session backup is not guaranteed to contain good data.It depends on the nature of the crash and how much control is given to ZW3D during it. If a user tries to recover data from an emergency session backup, he should try to verify it before archiving it for future use. That can be done by regening parts, regening drawing views, regening CAM toolpaths, etc. An unarchived emergency session backup could reference data from ZW3D files external to the session. If any of those files are modified between the time that the original session started and the time that the user tries to recover an emergency backup referencing the files, database corruption is nearly guaranteed.
You need to know:
- how to draw a circle in autocad?circle command in autocad
- Find Area Intersection between two 2D entities by AutoCAD
- 3d object using rope
- zwcad serial key free download| zwcad license
- zwcad 2010 torrent|zwcad 2011 torrent|zwcad torrent
- how to open dwg on iphone or mobile phone
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to set snap in autocad？snap command
- how to create an xline that bis...
- draw ellipse in autocad with axis-endpoint
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- Freeze a particular layer in a ...
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- How to turn off the dynamic prompt?
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How to bisect an angle in ZWCAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.