ZW3D CAD Tips (Drawing Sheets —— Why you should not use the color RED as the dimension color )
3D layout views can be dimensioned with the available drawing sheet dimensioning tools. When a dimension is created, there is an associativity established between the dimension and the geometry of the view. If the geometry associated with a dimension is removed after regenerating the layout view, the dimension is displayed in RED to indicate that the associativity has been broken. For this reason, the color RED should not be used as the dimension color.
You need to know:
- How to select objects in autocad
- mechanical engineering courses
- Command prompt in CAD
- autocad angle command
- how to draw an ellipse in autocad?ellipse command in autocad
- bridge design software
- What are the differences between...
- How to draw a trace in AUTOCAD? Trace command
- autocad boundary command
- how to set point style in autocad?
- What’s the difference between *....
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- When creating or editing mtext, ZWCAD hangs up.
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How to customize your own aliase...
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- How to convert text to mtext in CAD software?
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.