ZW3D CAD Tips (Drawing Sheets —— Why you should not use the color RED as the dimension color )
3D layout views can be dimensioned with the available drawing sheet dimensioning tools. When a dimension is created, there is an associativity established between the dimension and the geometry of the view. If the geometry associated with a dimension is removed after regenerating the layout view, the dimension is displayed in RED to indicate that the associativity has been broken. For this reason, the color RED should not be used as the dimension color.
You need to know:
- how to 3d in autocad
- The 2D/3D CAD drawings,dwg file download
- draw construction lines in autocad|construction line command
- zwcad serial key free download| zwcad license
- The 1406 error when installing autocad?
- how to pan or zoom with magic mouse in autocad
- dimension text in cad
- Best 3d design software
- autocad Mtext command or Text command
- how to create a new drawings in autocad ?
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- After copy the objects in curren...
- There is more information about ...
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- After reset the style of Dimensi...
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
- How to view all objects on a particular layer in CAD?
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to disable the selection pre...
- How to use image as render material in CAD?
- How to count block number in CAD?
- How to change the file format a...
- How to go back to a special st...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.