ZW3D CAD Tips（ Import/Export—— What you should know about importing geometry with dimensions into a sketch）
Dimensions will loose their associativity with base geometry when imported into a sketch. Dimensions with no associated geometry are prevented from being added to the solver. You can however, work on the geometry as you normally would. Since the imported dimensions are not part of the constraint system they will not change if the sketch geometry changes. If you want to have dimensions move with the geometry, you will need to delete the imported dimensions and recreate them in the ZW3D sketcher.
You need to know:
- Free Architecture Software
- Free kitchen design software
- The grooving operation,3D molding
- Cad Software for Mechanical Engineering Free Download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- The SmartMouse:Magic Mouse settings in CAD
- How to create snap settings th...
- how to set snap in autocad？snap command
- How to draw a trace in AUTOCAD? Trace command
- The advantages of using ZW3D along with Proe or UG?
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- File save failed, trail version ...
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
- How to make invisible attribute to be visible in CAD?
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
- How to bisect an angle in ZWCAD?
- How to customize your own aliase...
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- How to disable the selection pre...
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.