ZW3D CAD Tips（ Import/Export—— What you should know about importing geometry with dimensions into a sketch）
Dimensions will loose their associativity with base geometry when imported into a sketch. Dimensions with no associated geometry are prevented from being added to the solver. You can however, work on the geometry as you normally would. Since the imported dimensions are not part of the constraint system they will not change if the sketch geometry changes. If you want to have dimensions move with the geometry, you will need to delete the imported dimensions and recreate them in the ZW3D sketcher.
You need to know:
- how to 3d in autocad
- Free Architecture Software,Architec...
- How to set up drawing units in AutoCAD?
- 3d printer software，3ds software
- how to hatch in autocad
- autocad keyboard shortcuts
- free easy to use cad software
- autocad block command
- how to draw 3d buildings step by step?
- 3d rendering software for sketchup
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- Can I use the same license code...
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (21-30)
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- How to disable the selection pre...
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- How to bisect an angle in ZWCAD?
- Freeze a particular layer in a ...
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.