ZW3D CAD Tips（ Import/Export—— What you should know about importing geometry with dimensions into a sketch）
Dimensions will loose their associativity with base geometry when imported into a sketch. Dimensions with no associated geometry are prevented from being added to the solver. You can however, work on the geometry as you normally would. Since the imported dimensions are not part of the constraint system they will not change if the sketch geometry changes. If you want to have dimensions move with the geometry, you will need to delete the imported dimensions and recreate them in the ZW3D sketcher.
You need to know:
- CAD Dimension Number and Schedule
- how to pan or zoom with magic mouse in autocad
- 3d bathroom room design software free download
- Free kitchen design software
- Introduction of the ZWCAD MECHAICAL 2012
- zwcad activation code free downlo...
- how to draw a water pump ?
- Others Tab in dimension
- how to combine regions (Areas) in AutoCAD?
- autocad filter command
- Customized alias does not appear...
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- Can I use the same license code...
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- Network Server is register succes...
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- How to know the unit setting of...
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.