ZW3D CAD Tips （Modeling ——What you should know about copying sketches）
Copying a sketch using any of the commands on the Copy, Pattern or Mirror commands will result in a locked sketch. This means that the sketch copies will be locked against "geometric" editing. The sketch can be parametrically edited by modifying its dimensions (double-click a dimension to edit it) but it cannot be loaded into the sketcher for geometric editing.
Copying, patterning, or mirroring a sketch is used primarily in preparation for Loft commands where sketch copies with varying dimension values can be used.
There are also other ways to copy a sketch or its geometry. You can use the Copy Features to Clipboard command and then paste the sketch into the active part's history. You can also use the Cut to Clipboard command at the sketch level and then paste the geometry into another sketch or drawing sheet. A locked sketch can be used for any feature creation the same as a regular sketch.
You need to know:
- Stretch comand:How to stretch objects in autocad?
- Free 3d house design software
- Installation error in autocad2012:...
- zwcad pro|zwcad 2009 professional...
- 3d object using rope
- Dwg Converter,convert your DWG to DXF,PDF
- How to set grid in AutoCAD? Grid Settings in AutoCAD
- ZW3d keygen|ZW3D 2011 keygen|zw3D...
- zwcad 2012 keygen|zwcad 2014 keyg...
- Download free 3d models
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- The attached external reference w...
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- How to use double click to open...
- Network Server is register succes...
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- Freeze a particular layer in a ...
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.