ZW3D CAD Tips （Modeling ——What you should know about copying sketches）
Copying a sketch using any of the commands on the Copy, Pattern or Mirror commands will result in a locked sketch. This means that the sketch copies will be locked against "geometric" editing. The sketch can be parametrically edited by modifying its dimensions (double-click a dimension to edit it) but it cannot be loaded into the sketcher for geometric editing.
Copying, patterning, or mirroring a sketch is used primarily in preparation for Loft commands where sketch copies with varying dimension values can be used.
There are also other ways to copy a sketch or its geometry. You can use the Copy Features to Clipboard command and then paste the sketch into the active part's history. You can also use the Cut to Clipboard command at the sketch level and then paste the geometry into another sketch or drawing sheet. A locked sketch can be used for any feature creation the same as a regular sketch.
You need to know:
- The 1406 error when installing autocad?
- autocad calculator command
- zwcad license,zwcad network license manager
- Free Architecture Software,Architec...
- construction blueprint software
- How to set up drawing units in AutoCAD?
- how to draw rays in autocad? autocad array command
- how to create polygons in autocad
- how to draw an ellipse in autocad?ellipse command in autocad
- zwcad 2010 torrent|zwcad 2011 torrent|zwcad torrent
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- File save failed, trail version ...
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- How to disable the selection pre...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
- How to convert text to mtext in CAD software?
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.