ZW3D CAD Tips （Modeling ——What you should know about copying sketches）
Copying a sketch using any of the commands on the Copy, Pattern or Mirror commands will result in a locked sketch. This means that the sketch copies will be locked against "geometric" editing. The sketch can be parametrically edited by modifying its dimensions (double-click a dimension to edit it) but it cannot be loaded into the sketcher for geometric editing.
Copying, patterning, or mirroring a sketch is used primarily in preparation for Loft commands where sketch copies with varying dimension values can be used.
There are also other ways to copy a sketch or its geometry. You can use the Copy Features to Clipboard command and then paste the sketch into the active part's history. You can also use the Cut to Clipboard command at the sketch level and then paste the geometry into another sketch or drawing sheet. A locked sketch can be used for any feature creation the same as a regular sketch.
You need to know:
- 3d home design software free download
- how to draw an ellipse in autocad?ellipse command in autocad
- How to Explode Object in AutoCAD ?
- how to open dwg files
- DXF converter，DXF into PDF
- Autocad new command and QNEW command
- zwcad distributor in india,zwcad price in india
- how to align in autocad 2013?align command in autocad
- how to build a writing desk ?
- autocad fillet command
- Can I use the same license code...
- The attached external reference w...
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- What’s the difference between *....
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- Network Server is register succes...
- How to turn off the dynamic prompt?
- How to repeat a command automatically In ZWCAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How to disable the selection pre...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- ZWCAD would load the application automatically when opening.
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.