ZW3D CAD Tips （Modeling ——What you should know about copying sketches）
Copying a sketch using any of the commands on the Copy, Pattern or Mirror commands will result in a locked sketch. This means that the sketch copies will be locked against "geometric" editing. The sketch can be parametrically edited by modifying its dimensions (double-click a dimension to edit it) but it cannot be loaded into the sketcher for geometric editing.
Copying, patterning, or mirroring a sketch is used primarily in preparation for Loft commands where sketch copies with varying dimension values can be used.
There are also other ways to copy a sketch or its geometry. You can use the Copy Features to Clipboard command and then paste the sketch into the active part's history. You can also use the Cut to Clipboard command at the sketch level and then paste the geometry into another sketch or drawing sheet. A locked sketch can be used for any feature creation the same as a regular sketch.
You need to know:
- autocad draw order command
- Construction Tools in CAD
- cad cam solutions
- autocad dim command
- 3d printer software，3ds software
- Free Architecture Software,Architec...
- Find Area Intersection between two 2D entities by AutoCAD
- how to draw rays in autocad? autocad array command
- draw donut with zero inside diameter in autocad
- How to Send a Large CAD File via Email
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- File save failed, trail version ...
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- Network Server is register succes...
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- Can I use the same license code...
- There is more information about ...
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to customize your own aliase...
- How to change the file format a...
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.