ZW3D CAD Tips （ Modeling —— What you should know about adding shapes with open and closed profiles）
Depending on the state of the active part (solid or surface) and the feature profile (open or closed), ZW3D will perform either a Boolean operation (for solids) or a sew operation (for surfaces). In ZW3D, a solid feature will be created when the profile adheres to one of the following conditions:
- A closed profile with both endcaps
- An open profile with offset and both endcaps
- An open profile with boundary faces (endcaps are forced)
Note: Endcaps are optional inputs available to many shape feature commands. For example, during the Extrude Shape command, you can choose to cap the ends of the extruded profile or leave them open.
You need to know:
- how to draw an ellipse in autocad?ellipse command in autocad
- How to create snap settings th...
- zwcad distributor in philippines.zwcad price philippines
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad dim command
- how to draw a circle in autocad?circle command in autocad
- mechanical drawing symbols|manufacturing drawing symbols
- The 2D/3D CAD drawings,dwg file download
- how to dimension arc length in cad
- What are the differences between...
- After reset the style of Dimensi...
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- The attached external reference w...
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- There is more information about ...
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- When creating or editing mtext, ZWCAD hangs up.
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- How to use image as render material in CAD?
- How to convert text to mtext in CAD software?
- How to customize your own aliase...
- How to change the file format a...
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- What's SID file in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.