ZW3D CAD Tips ( Modeling —— Free Hole Standards Library )
These are standard holes based on the "Machinery's Hand Book" and include thread and tolerance values. These values are stored to the 6th decimal place to meet the standard.
Pick the folder icon on the Hole Feature Options Form and use the File Browser to locate the "Bundles.Z3" file (if it's not already selected) and then select a hole from the drop-down list. The options form will populate with the selected hole's attributes.
You need to know:
- how to align in autocad 2013?align command in autocad
- zwcad license,zwcad network license manager
- Command prompt in CAD
- Comparison zw3d vs catia. the di...
- Move Objects in AutoCAD
- how to create fillet in autocad ?
- autocad area command
- how to chamfer rectangle in autocad
- The 2D/3D CAD drawings,dwg file download
- draw tangent line to multiple circles in CAD
- What’s the difference between *....
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- After copy the objects in curren...
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- Network Server is register succes...
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- File save failed, trail version ...
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- How to view all objects on a particular layer in CAD?
- How to turn off the dynamic prompt?
- How to change the file format a...
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (21-30)
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.