ZW3D CAD Tips ( Modeling —— Free Hole Standards Library )
These are standard holes based on the "Machinery's Hand Book" and include thread and tolerance values. These values are stored to the 6th decimal place to meet the standard.
Pick the folder icon on the Hole Feature Options Form and use the File Browser to locate the "Bundles.Z3" file (if it's not already selected) and then select a hole from the drop-down list. The options form will populate with the selected hole's attributes.
You need to know:
- How to open an autocad file ？
- Free Architecture Software,Architec...
- Dwg Converter,convert your DWG to DXF,PDF
- Best 3d design software
- how to create fillet in autocad ?
- modeling and simulation software
- how to draw arc in autocad?arc Command in autocad
- how to draw an ellipse in autocad?ellipse command in autocad
- how to design in autocad
- how to hatch in autocad
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- How to use double click to open...
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- How to view all objects on a particular layer in CAD?
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How to make invisible attribute to be visible in CAD?
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.