ZW3D CAD Tips ( Modeling —— Free Hole Standards Library )
These are standard holes based on the "Machinery's Hand Book" and include thread and tolerance values. These values are stored to the 6th decimal place to meet the standard.
Pick the folder icon on the Hole Feature Options Form and use the File Browser to locate the "Bundles.Z3" file (if it's not already selected) and then select a hole from the drop-down list. The options form will populate with the selected hole's attributes.
You need to know:
- how to open dwg on iphone or mobile phone
- how to subtract regions in autocad
- How to erase objects in Autocad
- 3d object using rope
- how to make a donut in autocad?draw donut in autocad
- How to set grid in AutoCAD? Grid Settings in AutoCAD
- The grooving operation,3D molding
- zwcad pro|zwcad 2009 professional...
- How to Align 3d Objects in AutoCAD and ZWCAD ?
- How to install ZW3D
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- Customized alias does not appear...
- Can I use the same license code...
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- There is more information about ...
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
- How to change the file format a...
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.