ZW3D CAD Tips ( Modeling —— Free Hole Standards Library )
These are standard holes based on the "Machinery's Hand Book" and include thread and tolerance values. These values are stored to the 6th decimal place to meet the standard.
Pick the folder icon on the Hole Feature Options Form and use the File Browser to locate the "Bundles.Z3" file (if it's not already selected) and then select a hole from the drop-down list. The options form will populate with the selected hole's attributes.
You need to know:
- how to draw 3d buildings step by step?
- 3d printer software，3ds software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- 3d object using rope
- ZWCAD,the Autocad Alternative|compa...
- How to open an autocad file ？
- how to make a donut in autocad?draw donut in autocad
- How to set grid in AutoCAD? Grid Settings in AutoCAD
- zwcad serial key free download| zwcad license
- 3d home design software free download
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- The attached external reference w...
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to use image as render material in CAD?
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- How to know the unit setting of...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (21-30)
- Freeze a particular layer in a ...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.