ZW3D CAD Tips （ Modeling —— Use caution when modifying or specifying your geometry tolerance）
CAUTION: Modifying the geometry tolerance may cause the Regenerate Part History command to fail. It is recommended that you regenerate the history AFTER modifying the geometry tolerance. If the change in tolerance causes the regen to fail, you can undo the change. If you regenerate later, a failure now may be more difficult to locate and correct.
Try to settle on a tolerance value that is right for the size and complexity of the part before you begin a design. A tolerance value that is too small will cause increased processing times and increase the complexity and size of the model database. A value that is too large may cause the system to ignore features that are very small relative to larger features and decrease the accuracy of intersections and curve/face approximations.
The right tolerance value is one that is only small enough to allow the accurate definition of the smallest anticipated feature and the amount of geometric variation that can be tolerated.
You need to know:
- 3d printer software，3ds software
- how to draw 2d polyline in autocad?
- How to set grid in AutoCAD? Grid Settings in AutoCAD
- autocad dim command
- cad software for windows xp download
- Fit Dimension in cad
- how to render in autocad
- cad ddedit command
- how to draw arc in autocad?arc Command in autocad
- cad for windows 7 64 bit download
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- Can I use the same license code...
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- Customized alias does not appear...
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- File save failed, trail version ...
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- How to convert text to mtext in CAD software?
- How to count block number in CAD?
- How to use image as render material in CAD?
- How to know the unit setting of...
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.