ZW3D CAD Tips （ Modeling —— Use caution when modifying or specifying your geometry tolerance）
CAUTION: Modifying the geometry tolerance may cause the Regenerate Part History command to fail. It is recommended that you regenerate the history AFTER modifying the geometry tolerance. If the change in tolerance causes the regen to fail, you can undo the change. If you regenerate later, a failure now may be more difficult to locate and correct.
Try to settle on a tolerance value that is right for the size and complexity of the part before you begin a design. A tolerance value that is too small will cause increased processing times and increase the complexity and size of the model database. A value that is too large may cause the system to ignore features that are very small relative to larger features and decrease the accuracy of intersections and curve/face approximations.
The right tolerance value is one that is only small enough to allow the accurate definition of the smallest anticipated feature and the amount of geometric variation that can be tolerated.
You need to know:
- how to use the CAD Software to complete cad program
- The advantages of using ZW3D along with Proe or UG?
- divide command in autocad
- how to extract data from autocad drawings?
- Stretch comand:How to stretch objects in autocad?
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD ?
- How to erase objects in Autocad
- Free kitchen design software
- what is cam software
- Free Architecture Software
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- What’s the difference between *....
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- When insert an xref, how to mak...
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- How to change the file format a...
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- How to make invisible attribute to be visible in CAD?
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.