ZW3D CAD Tips （ Modeling —— Use caution when modifying or specifying your geometry tolerance）
CAUTION: Modifying the geometry tolerance may cause the Regenerate Part History command to fail. It is recommended that you regenerate the history AFTER modifying the geometry tolerance. If the change in tolerance causes the regen to fail, you can undo the change. If you regenerate later, a failure now may be more difficult to locate and correct.
Try to settle on a tolerance value that is right for the size and complexity of the part before you begin a design. A tolerance value that is too small will cause increased processing times and increase the complexity and size of the model database. A value that is too large may cause the system to ignore features that are very small relative to larger features and decrease the accuracy of intersections and curve/face approximations.
The right tolerance value is one that is only small enough to allow the accurate definition of the smallest anticipated feature and the amount of geometric variation that can be tolerated.
You need to know:
- How to create mirror image for the text in CAD
- How to use dimedit in ZWCAD+
- what is difference between line and polyline in autocad
- dimension text in cad
- autocad keyboard shortcuts
- how to draw 3d buildings step by step?
- Fatal error and unhandled excepti...
- zwcad serial key free download| zwcad license
- how to build a writing desk ?
- how to make a donut in autocad?draw donut in autocad
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- File save failed, trail version ...
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- Customized alias does not appear...
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- Network Server is register succes...
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- There is more information about ...
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- How to disable the selection pre...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.