ZW3D CAD Tips （ Modeling —— A condition to consider when using boundary faces ）
The "Boundary Face" option available during the Extrude Shape, Revolve Shape and Sweep Shape commands is used to make sure that the extrude, revolve and sweep distances are long enough to intersect the specified face completely such that subsequent Boolean operations make sense. However, there is a condition that may appear to be in error but is in fact working correctly.
When the "Boundary Face" option is used to specify the start distance, and then the end distance is further away but ON THE SAME SIDE of the face, then the start distance will move to the other side of the face. This is so because ZW3D attempts to make the feature INTERSECT the specified face, as it was originally specified. This is not an error. After all, if this did not happen, the feature would not intersect the boundary face at all, and the original intent would have been ignored.
You need to know:
- ZWCAD,the Autocad Alternative|compa...
- About the ZWCAD MECHANICAL drawing
- How to set grid in AutoCAD? Grid Settings in AutoCAD
- When reinstalling autocad2010, it...
- cad software for linux download|z...
- Best 3d design software
- how to draw building floor plan
- How to fix the problem of contiguous selection in CAD
- What are grips in autocad?
- How to create mirror image for the text in CAD
- How to use double click to open...
- There is more information about ...
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- When creating or editing mtext, ZWCAD hangs up.
- What’s the difference between *....
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to view all objects on a particular layer in CAD?
- What's SID file in CAD?
- How to make invisible attribute to be visible in CAD?
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.