ZW3D CAD Tips （ Modeling —— A condition to consider when using boundary faces ）
The "Boundary Face" option available during the Extrude Shape, Revolve Shape and Sweep Shape commands is used to make sure that the extrude, revolve and sweep distances are long enough to intersect the specified face completely such that subsequent Boolean operations make sense. However, there is a condition that may appear to be in error but is in fact working correctly.
When the "Boundary Face" option is used to specify the start distance, and then the end distance is further away but ON THE SAME SIDE of the face, then the start distance will move to the other side of the face. This is so because ZW3D attempts to make the feature INTERSECT the specified face, as it was originally specified. This is not an error. After all, if this did not happen, the feature would not intersect the boundary face at all, and the original intent would have been ignored.
You need to know:
- Free kitchen design software
- autoCAD "Select Template dialog" to create graphics
- autocad burst command
- Autocad new command and QNEW command
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad keyboard shortcuts
- ZW3d keygen|ZW3D 2011 keygen|zw3D...
- 3d bathroom room design software free download
- how to draw rays in autocad? autocad array command
- mechanical design software for modeling
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- The attached external reference w...
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- How to turn off the dynamic prompt?
- How to make invisible attribute to be visible in CAD?
- How to change the file format a...
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- How to bisect an angle in ZWCAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.