ZW3D CAD Tips （ Modeling —— A condition to consider when using boundary faces ）
The "Boundary Face" option available during the Extrude Shape, Revolve Shape and Sweep Shape commands is used to make sure that the extrude, revolve and sweep distances are long enough to intersect the specified face completely such that subsequent Boolean operations make sense. However, there is a condition that may appear to be in error but is in fact working correctly.
When the "Boundary Face" option is used to specify the start distance, and then the end distance is further away but ON THE SAME SIDE of the face, then the start distance will move to the other side of the face. This is so because ZW3D attempts to make the feature INTERSECT the specified face, as it was originally specified. This is not an error. After all, if this did not happen, the feature would not intersect the boundary face at all, and the original intent would have been ignored.
You need to know:
- cad software for mac| zwcad for MAC |zw3D for MAC
- How to solve the problem that t...
- How to Set the Text Style in CAD Software?
- how to open dwg on iphone or mobile phone
- autocad align command
- autocad burst command
- autocad break command
- How to Align 3d Objects in AutoCAD and ZWCAD ?
- How to use distance query proces...
- how to subtract regions in autocad
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- After copy the objects in curren...
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- There is more information about ...
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- How to convert text to mtext in CAD software?
- How to turn off the dynamic prompt?
- When insert an xref, how to mak...
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- How to make invisible attribute to be visible in CAD?
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.