ZW3D CAD Tips ( Modeling —— When defining Base, Boss and Cut features)
Try to define base, boss and cut features so that they represent the final shape of your part as much as possible. Doing so will minimize the number of additional features required and will help minimize model and database size and complexity.
For reference, base, boss and cut features can be created during the Extrude Shape, Revolve Shape, Sweep Shape and Loft Shape commands by selecting the Base, Boss (i.e., Add material) and Cut (i.e., Remove material) icons located at the top of the Required Inputs section of the Command Option Forms.
Base, Add, Remove, Intersect
The Add, Remove and Intersect options are similar to the Combine Shapes command.
Base features are used to define the initial basic shape of a part. The Base method is automatically selected if the active part has no shape geometry. If geometry exists, this method creates a separate base shape.
You need to know:
- autocad background color change
- Inquiry Tool AutoCAD : Inquiry Area
- The Direction of Dimension in CA...
- draw multiple points in autocad
- AutoCAD Open Command
- how to measure distance between two points in autocad
- how to hatch in autocad
- How to Extract the Block Data Through the CAD Title bar
- CAD Dimension Number and Schedule
- Best 3d design software
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- File save failed, trail version ...
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- What’s the difference between *....
- The attached external reference w...
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- When insert an xref, how to mak...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- Freeze a particular layer in a ...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.