ZW3D CAD Tips ( Modeling —— When defining Base, Boss and Cut features)
Try to define base, boss and cut features so that they represent the final shape of your part as much as possible. Doing so will minimize the number of additional features required and will help minimize model and database size and complexity.
For reference, base, boss and cut features can be created during the Extrude Shape, Revolve Shape, Sweep Shape and Loft Shape commands by selecting the Base, Boss (i.e., Add material) and Cut (i.e., Remove material) icons located at the top of the Required Inputs section of the Command Option Forms.
Base, Add, Remove, Intersect
The Add, Remove and Intersect options are similar to the Combine Shapes command.
Base features are used to define the initial basic shape of a part. The Base method is automatically selected if the active part has no shape geometry. If geometry exists, this method creates a separate base shape.
You need to know:
- How To Lengthen Objects in autocad
- How many coordinate systems in autocad
- zwcad pro|zwcad 2009 professional...
- The grooving operation,3D molding
- Solid Command:How to create solid-Filled Areas in AutoCAD?
- how to draw an ellipse in autocad?ellipse command in autocad
- How to select objects in autocad
- How to open an autocad file ？
- Dwg Converter,convert your DWG to DXF,PDF
- Move Objects in AutoCAD
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- How to use double click to open...
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- Customized alias does not appear...
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- What's SID file in CAD?
- ZWCAD would load the application automatically when opening.
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- Freeze a particular layer in a ...
- How to customize your own aliase...
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.