ZW3D CAD Tips ( Modeling —— When defining Base, Boss and Cut features)
Try to define base, boss and cut features so that they represent the final shape of your part as much as possible. Doing so will minimize the number of additional features required and will help minimize model and database size and complexity.
For reference, base, boss and cut features can be created during the Extrude Shape, Revolve Shape, Sweep Shape and Loft Shape commands by selecting the Base, Boss (i.e., Add material) and Cut (i.e., Remove material) icons located at the top of the Required Inputs section of the Command Option Forms.
Base, Add, Remove, Intersect
The Add, Remove and Intersect options are similar to the Combine Shapes command.
Base features are used to define the initial basic shape of a part. The Base method is automatically selected if the active part has no shape geometry. If geometry exists, this method creates a separate base shape.
You need to know:
- autocad dimangular Command
- how to xref in autocad
- how to subtract regions in autocad
- how to align in autocad 2013?align command in autocad
- how to chamfer rectangle in autocad
- Autocad Mtext command:Multiline Text Dimension
- Free CNC Software|cam freeware cnc
- Command prompt in CAD
- 3d home design software free download
- When starting autocad, system pro...
- After copy the objects in curren...
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- Customized alias does not appear...
- The attached external reference w...
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- What’s the difference between *....
- After reset the style of Dimensi...
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- When creating or editing mtext, ZWCAD hangs up.
- How to turn off the dynamic prompt?
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- How to customize your own aliase...
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.