ZW3D CAD Tips ( Modeling —— When defining Base, Boss and Cut features)
Try to define base, boss and cut features so that they represent the final shape of your part as much as possible. Doing so will minimize the number of additional features required and will help minimize model and database size and complexity.
For reference, base, boss and cut features can be created during the Extrude Shape, Revolve Shape, Sweep Shape and Loft Shape commands by selecting the Base, Boss (i.e., Add material) and Cut (i.e., Remove material) icons located at the top of the Required Inputs section of the Command Option Forms.
Base, Add, Remove, Intersect
The Add, Remove and Intersect options are similar to the Combine Shapes command.
Base features are used to define the initial basic shape of a part. The Base method is automatically selected if the active part has no shape geometry. If geometry exists, this method creates a separate base shape.
You need to know:
- free easy to use cad software
- portable zwcad download|zwcad trial version
- cad ddedit command
- autocad boundary command
- how to align in autocad 2013?align command in autocad
- cad software for windows 8 downl...
- The 1406 error when installing autocad?
- architectural renderings software
- trim extend command autocad
- how to draw building floor plan
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- What’s the difference between *....
- The attached external reference w...
- Customized alias does not appear...
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- When insert an xref, how to mak...
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (21-30)
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.