ZW3D CAD Tips （Modeling —— Use caution when renaming and replacing features）
CAUTION: If you rename or replace a feature that is parametrically related to another feature by its name, the related feature and all of its children will not regenerate properly. If you are unsure, perform a Regenerate History after renaming the feature or use the History Manager (Ctrl+H) to view the feature's parent/child relationships before renaming or replacing it.
What you can do:
If a dependent feature references the replaced feature by its name, you can use Rename Feature to rename the new feature to that of the feature it replaced. This should allow the dependent feature to regenerate properly.
You need to know:
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD ?
- how to create an xline that bis...
- autocad Mtext command or Text command
- How to solve the problem that t...
- draw donut with zero inside diameter in autocad
- draw hex nut autocad
- image rendering software| modeling photo editing software
- zwcad serial key free download| zwcad license
- how to extract data from autocad drawings?
- how to draw rays in autocad? autocad array command
- Network Server is register succes...
- There is more information about ...
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (21-30)
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- How to disable the selection pre...
- How to know the unit setting of...
- What's SID file in CAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.