ZW3D CAD Tips ( Modeling —— Should I accept the partial results when filleting and chamfering?)
"Filleting (or chamfer) failed - partial results?"
is displayed. If you select Yes, a partial result of the operation is created. The partial results consist of the new face fillet or chamfer sewn together into a separate shell and the topology split and/or extended as much as is possible. If you select No, an error message is returned. This allows you to still create as much fillet or chamfer geometry as possible even if a failure occurs.
It would not hurt to accept the partial results and review them. You may be able to use some of them even if you have to sew them in manually. It will also indicate where the problem areas are. You can then undo the operation, correct the area and try the operation again.
Solid Fillet Commands
Solid Chamfer Commands
You need to know:
- easy to use 3d modeling software
- kitchen layout software|kitchen remodel software
- Command prompt in CAD
- How to Create and Set the Sheet of the Drawing
- The Preview of CAD Blocks
- How to Read the Architecture Drawing in CAD
- how to draw lines in cad ? line command in cad
- How to solve the problem that t...
- how to draw a water pump ?
- How to convert pdf to dwg or dxf？converter pdf para dwg
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- Customized alias does not appear...
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- What’s the difference between *....
- How to use double click to open...
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- File save failed, trail version ...
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- How to turn off the dynamic prompt?
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- How to disable the selection pre...
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- ZWCAD would load the application automatically when opening.
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to bisect an angle in ZWCAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.