ZW3D CAD Tips ( Modeling —— Should I accept the partial results when filleting and chamfering?)
"Filleting (or chamfer) failed - partial results?"
is displayed. If you select Yes, a partial result of the operation is created. The partial results consist of the new face fillet or chamfer sewn together into a separate shell and the topology split and/or extended as much as is possible. If you select No, an error message is returned. This allows you to still create as much fillet or chamfer geometry as possible even if a failure occurs.
It would not hurt to accept the partial results and review them. You may be able to use some of them even if you have to sew them in manually. It will also indicate where the problem areas are. You can then undo the operation, correct the area and try the operation again.
Solid Fillet Commands
Solid Chamfer Commands
You need to know:
- Computer drafting software
- How to install ZW3D
- How to create snap settings th...
- zwcad 2012 keygen|zwcad 2014 keyg...
- how to measure distance between two points in autocad
- What are grips in autocad?
- Free kitchen design software
- how to create fillet in autocad ?
- How to open an autocad file ？
- ZWCAD,the Autocad Alternative|compa...
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- How to use double click to open...
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- What’s the difference between *....
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- After reset the style of Dimensi...
- How to change the file format a...
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- How to view all objects on a particular layer in CAD?
- How to count block number in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- How to know the unit setting of...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.