ZW3D CAD Tips ( Operations —— Use caution when deleting)
CAUTION: If you delete an entity, all entities associated with that entity will become disassociated! This could cause unexpected results that may be difficult to correct if the association is discovered much later or by another operator. Here some entities to consider:
Parts and assemblies can be associated with other assemblies as instanced components and referenced by layout views in a drawing sheet. Drawing sheets can occur as instances in other drawing packets.
It is good practice to delete one feature at a time and perform a History Regen after each deletion to verify the integrity of the active part. If the part will not regen properly, Undo the last feature deleted. A successful regen will not occur if there are features dependent upon the deleted feature. You may have to delete the dependent features as well or you can try reordering features to isolate the feature you want to delete.
You need to know:
- How to select objects in autocad
- what is cam software
- portable zwcad download|zwcad trial version
- draw tangent line to multiple circles in CAD
- how to pan or zoom with magic mouse in autocad
- free cad software for house plan...
- The introduction about cad and cam
- autocad draw order command
- autocad calculator command
- Free kitchen design software
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- There is more information about ...
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- How to use double click to open...
- After copy the objects in curren...
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.