ZW3D CAD Tips ( Operations —— Use caution when deleting)
CAUTION: If you delete an entity, all entities associated with that entity will become disassociated! This could cause unexpected results that may be difficult to correct if the association is discovered much later or by another operator. Here some entities to consider:
Parts and assemblies can be associated with other assemblies as instanced components and referenced by layout views in a drawing sheet. Drawing sheets can occur as instances in other drawing packets.
It is good practice to delete one feature at a time and perform a History Regen after each deletion to verify the integrity of the active part. If the part will not regen properly, Undo the last feature deleted. A successful regen will not occur if there are features dependent upon the deleted feature. You may have to delete the dependent features as well or you can try reordering features to isolate the feature you want to delete.
You need to know:
- how to open dwg on iphone or mobile phone
- divide command in autocad
- how to draw 2d polyline in autocad?
- draw construction lines in autocad|construction line command
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD ?
- Free Architecture Software,Architec...
- cad Qtext command
- cad Text Mask command
- How to select objects in autocad
- how to hatch in autocad
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- Customized alias does not appear...
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- There is more information about ...
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- Network Server is register succes...
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- What's SID file in CAD?
- How to bisect an angle in ZWCAD?
- How to go back to a special st...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.