ZW3D CAD Tips ( Operations ——Make plenty of memory available for ZW3D）
ZW3D performs memory checks and alerts you if you do not have enough memory or if you are running low on memory. The alert is made if you do not have at least 768 MB of total memory (physical+virtual) when starting ZW3D and if you have less than 128 MB of total memory available while running ZW3D.
If you see this alert, check to see if you have other applications running in the background and close them. This will avoid a possible system failure. ZW3D and your system performance in general will benefit when you make plenty of memory available.
There are now commands that promt you to free additional memory.
ERROR: Unable to allocate memory (27471312 bytes)
MESSAGE: Save your session or enter "$$free" to free memory
The message is displayed when ZW3D is unable to allocate memory from Windows. It generally happens when the user is working with large models and ZW3D tries to do an operation that requires a lot of memory. The ZW3D message suggests that the user save his session or run "$$free" from the command line to free up memory. It won't always work, but is worth trying. The user can also put more physical RAM in his machine and bump up the size of his swap space.
You need to know:
- what is cam software
- ZWCAD,the Autocad Alternative|compa...
- how to set snap in autocad？snap command
- How to draw a trace in AUTOCAD? Trace command
- how to create fillet in autocad ?
- what is difference between line and polyline in autocad
- How to draw splines in autocad? The spline Command
- When starting autocad, system pro...
- how to create an xline that bis...
- how to chamfer rectangle in autocad
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- File save failed, trail version ...
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- How to view all objects on a particular layer in CAD?
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- How to know the unit setting of...
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- How to count block number in CAD?
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.