ZW3D CAD Tips ( Sketching —— A quick way to dimensioning to external reference points)
While selecting point input at the sketch level, if you press and hold the F7 key, the point input mode will temporarily change to Critical and Smart Pick (if On) will snap to external reference points anywhere in the active part or assembly where geometry is visible. These are critical points that lie outside the sketch plane.
This procedure will project a reference point onto the sketch plane similar to the Project a Reference Point (F7) command. It's a quick way of including external reference points in your dimension scheme. The external reference point created is of course parametrically driven. If the external geometry is modified and the critical point is moved, the reference point and sketch dimensions will adapt accordingly.
You need to know:
- ZW3d crack|ZW3D 2013 crack|ZW3D 2012 crack|ZW3D 2011 crack
- How many coordinate systems in autocad
- draw tangent line to multiple circles in CAD
- 3D home design software free downloads
- how to create fillet in autocad ?
- Download free 3d models
- Free 3d house design software
- How to draw a trace in AUTOCAD? Trace command
- how to draw 2d polyline in autocad?
- Free Architecture Software
- File save failed, trail version ...
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- After copy the objects in curren...
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- How to change the file format a...
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- What's SID file in CAD?
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
- How to customize your own aliase...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How to go back to a special st...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.