ZW3D CAD Tips ( Sketching —— A quick way to dimensioning to external reference points)
While selecting point input at the sketch level, if you press and hold the F7 key, the point input mode will temporarily change to Critical and Smart Pick (if On) will snap to external reference points anywhere in the active part or assembly where geometry is visible. These are critical points that lie outside the sketch plane.
This procedure will project a reference point onto the sketch plane similar to the Project a Reference Point (F7) command. It's a quick way of including external reference points in your dimension scheme. The external reference point created is of course parametrically driven. If the external geometry is modified and the critical point is moved, the reference point and sketch dimensions will adapt accordingly.
You need to know:
- autocad calculator command
- autocad area command
- how to draw lines in cad ? line command in cad
- zwcad 2010 torrent|zwcad 2011 torrent|zwcad torrent
- What’s the matter of the prompt...
- draw donut with zero inside diameter in autocad
- draw construction lines in autocad|construction line command
- CAD Sheet Standard
- electrical drafting software|electronic drafting software
- Free CNC Software|cam freeware cnc
- Can I use the same license code...
- What’s the difference between *....
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- The attached external reference w...
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- When creating or editing mtext, ZWCAD hangs up.
- Customized alias does not appear...
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- How to disable the selection pre...
- How to know the unit setting of...
- How to customize your own aliase...
- ZWCAD would load the application automatically when opening.
- How to convert text to mtext in CAD software?
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- How to view all objects on a particular layer in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.