ZW3D CAD Tips ( Sketching —— A quick way to dimensioning to external reference points)
While selecting point input at the sketch level, if you press and hold the F7 key, the point input mode will temporarily change to Critical and Smart Pick (if On) will snap to external reference points anywhere in the active part or assembly where geometry is visible. These are critical points that lie outside the sketch plane.
This procedure will project a reference point onto the sketch plane similar to the Project a Reference Point (F7) command. It's a quick way of including external reference points in your dimension scheme. The external reference point created is of course parametrically driven. If the external geometry is modified and the critical point is moved, the reference point and sketch dimensions will adapt accordingly.
You need to know:
- Fatal error and unhandled excepti...
- kitchen cabinet design software|kitchen modeling software
- zwcad serial key free download| zwcad license
- Command prompt in CAD
- rotate command in autocad
- ZW3d crack|ZW3D 2013 crack|ZW3D 2012 crack|ZW3D 2011 crack
- how to draw regular triangle in autocad
- how to design in autocad
- set dimension units in cad
- 3d bathroom room design software free download
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- After reset the style of Dimensi...
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- How to bisect an angle in ZWCAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
- How to view all objects on a particular layer in CAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.