ZW3D CAD Tips ( Sketching —— A quick way to dimensioning to external reference points)
While selecting point input at the sketch level, if you press and hold the F7 key, the point input mode will temporarily change to Critical and Smart Pick (if On) will snap to external reference points anywhere in the active part or assembly where geometry is visible. These are critical points that lie outside the sketch plane.
This procedure will project a reference point onto the sketch plane similar to the Project a Reference Point (F7) command. It's a quick way of including external reference points in your dimension scheme. The external reference point created is of course parametrically driven. If the external geometry is modified and the critical point is moved, the reference point and sketch dimensions will adapt accordingly.
You need to know:
- Which Web browsers can run 3D CAD online ?
- CAD's Erase Command：How to delete an object in AutoCAD?
- mechanical engineering courses
- autocad ellipse command
- how to draw 3d buildings step by step?
- how to draw ellipse arc in autocad
- how to draw a three point circle in autocad?
- autocad align command
- cad software for windows xp download
- How to open an autocad file ？
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- How to use double click to open...
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- How to make invisible attribute to be visible in CAD?
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- How to convert text to mtext in CAD software?
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to repeat a command automatically In ZWCAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.