ZW3D CAM Tips —— Post Processing
In this Article:
If IMS post is not installed in the directory "C:ProgramFiles\IMSpost65c" you need to modify the "runpost" file located in the "output_def" folder of your ZW3D install directory to let ZW3D know where to find IMS post on your system. This also applies to the Pworks post-processor which should be installed in the directory "C:nccs\Postworks\bin."
See also: The CAM Machine Manager Form
Special Feedrate and Spindle Speed Format in CL File
If you enter the keyword SMB for this parameter, ZW3D CAM will output the spindle speed and feed rate in a special format that does not include the units and orientation as shown below.
Configuring Flexpost for different Cutter compensation G codes
Cutter compensation is now supported for output using the Flexpost post-processor . You can modify the Flexpost configuration file "fanuc10.fp" if different G codes are needed.
Using frames to order and sort tool paths
On the Sort Operations Form, Frame is a valid filter for automatically ordering tool paths for output. If the operations are sorted using the frame filter, those operations which share a common table orientation, or head attachment will be output consecutively.
In the CAM Plan Manager, right-click on the machine to modify in the manager tree and select Edit from the popup menu. This will display the CAM Machine Manager.
Pick Programming to display the Machine Programming Details Form.
Pick Post Processor and select pworks from the list of supported post processors.
Pick OK from the CAM Machine Manager and then close the form (both forms will close).
In the manager tree right-click on Output and select Edit from the popup menu. This will display the Output Form.
Select the operation to output and then pick the Document tab.
Complete the form as desired making sure to enter the output file name and place a check in the box next to Display Output.
Pick G and M Codes and the NC Program Window will display the G and M codes output for the selected operation. The output file will be created automatically via the PostWorks post processor.
The default directory, in which the PostWorks software is installed, is "C:nccs\postworks\bin." If you installed PostWorks in a different directory, you need to modify the "runpost" file and change PWORKS_PATH accordingly.
Do not use any <space> characters in output names or directory names when third party post processors are used.
Copyright © ZwCAD Software Co.,Ltd
You need to know:
- what is cam software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD ?
- how to subtract regions in autocad
- 3D home design software free downloads
- How to set grid in AutoCAD? Grid Settings in AutoCAD
- Dwg Converter,convert your DWG to DXF,PDF
- The advantages of using ZW3D along with Proe or UG?
- ZW3d crack|ZW3D 2013 crack|ZW3D 2012 crack|ZW3D 2011 crack
- what is difference between line and polyline in autocad
- zwcad pro|zwcad 2009 professional...
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- Freeze a particular layer in a ...
- How to bisect an angle in ZWCAD?
- How to count block number in CAD?
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- How to go back to a special st...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
- How to change the file format a...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.