ZW3D CAM Tips —— Post Processing
In this Article:
If IMS post is not installed in the directory "C:ProgramFiles\IMSpost65c" you need to modify the "runpost" file located in the "output_def" folder of your ZW3D install directory to let ZW3D know where to find IMS post on your system. This also applies to the Pworks post-processor which should be installed in the directory "C:nccs\Postworks\bin."
See also: The CAM Machine Manager Form
Special Feedrate and Spindle Speed Format in CL File
If you enter the keyword SMB for this parameter, ZW3D CAM will output the spindle speed and feed rate in a special format that does not include the units and orientation as shown below.
Configuring Flexpost for different Cutter compensation G codes
Cutter compensation is now supported for output using the Flexpost post-processor . You can modify the Flexpost configuration file "fanuc10.fp" if different G codes are needed.
Using frames to order and sort tool paths
On the Sort Operations Form, Frame is a valid filter for automatically ordering tool paths for output. If the operations are sorted using the frame filter, those operations which share a common table orientation, or head attachment will be output consecutively.
In the CAM Plan Manager, right-click on the machine to modify in the manager tree and select Edit from the popup menu. This will display the CAM Machine Manager.
Pick Programming to display the Machine Programming Details Form.
Pick Post Processor and select pworks from the list of supported post processors.
Pick OK from the CAM Machine Manager and then close the form (both forms will close).
In the manager tree right-click on Output and select Edit from the popup menu. This will display the Output Form.
Select the operation to output and then pick the Document tab.
Complete the form as desired making sure to enter the output file name and place a check in the box next to Display Output.
Pick G and M Codes and the NC Program Window will display the G and M codes output for the selected operation. The output file will be created automatically via the PostWorks post processor.
The default directory, in which the PostWorks software is installed, is "C:nccs\postworks\bin." If you installed PostWorks in a different directory, you need to modify the "runpost" file and change PWORKS_PATH accordingly.
Do not use any <space> characters in output names or directory names when third party post processors are used.
Copyright © ZwCAD Software Co.,Ltd
You need to know:
- Free kitchen design software
- How to Adjust the Position of Dimension Text
- zwcad standart 2014 hemen indir
- draw tangent line to multiple circles in CAD
- autocad break command
- How to Learn CAD Drawing
- autocad turn off the smart command
- Free CNC Software|cam freeware cnc
- trim extend command autocad
- how to align in autocad 2013?align command in autocad
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- How to use image as render material in CAD?
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to customize your own aliase...
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.