ZW3D CAM Tips —— Post Processing
In this Article:
If IMS post is not installed in the directory "C:ProgramFiles\IMSpost65c" you need to modify the "runpost" file located in the "output_def" folder of your ZW3D install directory to let ZW3D know where to find IMS post on your system. This also applies to the Pworks post-processor which should be installed in the directory "C:nccs\Postworks\bin."
See also: The CAM Machine Manager Form
Special Feedrate and Spindle Speed Format in CL File
If you enter the keyword SMB for this parameter, ZW3D CAM will output the spindle speed and feed rate in a special format that does not include the units and orientation as shown below.
Configuring Flexpost for different Cutter compensation G codes
Cutter compensation is now supported for output using the Flexpost post-processor . You can modify the Flexpost configuration file "fanuc10.fp" if different G codes are needed.
Using frames to order and sort tool paths
On the Sort Operations Form, Frame is a valid filter for automatically ordering tool paths for output. If the operations are sorted using the frame filter, those operations which share a common table orientation, or head attachment will be output consecutively.
In the CAM Plan Manager, right-click on the machine to modify in the manager tree and select Edit from the popup menu. This will display the CAM Machine Manager.
Pick Programming to display the Machine Programming Details Form.
Pick Post Processor and select pworks from the list of supported post processors.
Pick OK from the CAM Machine Manager and then close the form (both forms will close).
In the manager tree right-click on Output and select Edit from the popup menu. This will display the Output Form.
Select the operation to output and then pick the Document tab.
Complete the form as desired making sure to enter the output file name and place a check in the box next to Display Output.
Pick G and M Codes and the NC Program Window will display the G and M codes output for the selected operation. The output file will be created automatically via the PostWorks post processor.
The default directory, in which the PostWorks software is installed, is "C:nccs\postworks\bin." If you installed PostWorks in a different directory, you need to modify the "runpost" file and change PWORKS_PATH accordingly.
Do not use any <space> characters in output names or directory names when third party post processors are used.
Copyright © ZwCAD Software Co.,Ltd
You need to know:
- What are the differences between...
- zwcad license,zwcad network license manager
- kitchen cabinet design software|kitchen modeling software
- how to draw an ellipse in autocad?ellipse command in autocad
- cad software for mac| zwcad for MAC |zw3D for MAC
- how to combine regions (Areas) in AutoCAD?
- Free Architecture Software,Architec...
- autocad calculator command
- how to create polygons in autocad
- how to set point style in autocad?
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- Network Server is register succes...
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- How to disable the selection pre...
- ZWCAD would load the application automatically when opening.
- How to bisect an angle in ZWCAD?
- How to convert text to mtext in CAD software?
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- How to use image as render material in CAD?
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- When insert an xref, how to mak...
- How to customize your own aliase...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.