ZW3D CAM Tips —— Setup
In this Article:
File name characters not supported by the OS
Machine Definition File Paths
If you create your own Machine Definition Files using the procedure outlined in "Creating a Machine Definition File", you will want to modify one of the ZW3D CAM definition files. The file in question is the MdfConfigPaths file (no file extension). This file tells ZW3D where to look for Machine Definition Files.
First, save any Machine Definition Files that you create in your user directory. Then open the MdfConfigPaths file and add the path to your user directory where indicated. CAUTION: Save a backup copy of MdfConfigPaths before revising it!
Making changes to machine axes and offsets
You need to know:
- Download free 3d models
- How many coordinate systems in autocad
- What are the differences between...
- how to draw rays in autocad? autocad array command
- 3d rendering software for beginners
- Installation error in autocad2012:...
- pedit command in autocad
- The grooving operation,3D molding
- The 1406 error when installing autocad?
- how to extract data from autocad drawings?
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- Can I use the same license code...
- Customized alias does not appear...
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- The attached external reference w...
- How to use double click to open...
- How to customize your own aliase...
- How to repeat a command automatically In ZWCAD?
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- How to go back to a special st...
- ZWCAD would load the application automatically when opening.
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.