ZW3D CAM Tips —— Setup
In this Article:
File name characters not supported by the OS
Machine Definition File Paths
If you create your own Machine Definition Files using the procedure outlined in "Creating a Machine Definition File", you will want to modify one of the ZW3D CAM definition files. The file in question is the MdfConfigPaths file (no file extension). This file tells ZW3D where to look for Machine Definition Files.
First, save any Machine Definition Files that you create in your user directory. Then open the MdfConfigPaths file and add the path to your user directory where indicated. CAUTION: Save a backup copy of MdfConfigPaths before revising it!
Making changes to machine axes and offsets
You need to know:
- autocad chamfer command
- Free kitchen design software
- Issues Needed to Pay Attention to in the CAD Sheet Set
- 3d rendering software for beginners
- The Preview of CAD Blocks
- comparison zw3d vs inventor. the...
- how to use the CAD Software to complete cad program
- CAD Dimension Number and Schedule
- Others Tab in dimension
- zw3d serial number
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- Can I use the same license code...
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- How to know the unit setting of...
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- How to go back to a special st...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.