ZW3D CAM Tips —— Setup
In this Article:
File name characters not supported by the OS
Machine Definition File Paths
If you create your own Machine Definition Files using the procedure outlined in "Creating a Machine Definition File", you will want to modify one of the ZW3D CAM definition files. The file in question is the MdfConfigPaths file (no file extension). This file tells ZW3D where to look for Machine Definition Files.
First, save any Machine Definition Files that you create in your user directory. Then open the MdfConfigPaths file and add the path to your user directory where indicated. CAUTION: Save a backup copy of MdfConfigPaths before revising it!
Making changes to machine axes and offsets
You need to know:
- 3d cad design programs,the best ...
- how to draw a circle in autocad?circle command in autocad
- comparison zw3d vs inventor. the...
- 3d bathroom room design software free download
- zw3d serial number
- how to subtract regions in autocad
- Command prompt in CAD
- Which Web browsers can run 3D CAD online ?
- 3d rendering software for sketchup
- free easy to use cad software
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- Network Server is register succes...
- After reset the style of Dimensi...
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- After copy the objects in curren...
- Customized alias does not appear...
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- When insert an xref, how to mak...
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- ZWCAD would load the application automatically when opening.
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.