ZW3D CAM Tips（Geometry —— How to select profile curves for CAM containments）
Cam containments can be open or closed but must be selected in a strict order to determine if machining is on the left or right side. Please use chain picking cautiously to define containments since chain pick inputs curves are not orderly. For closed profiles, pick the curves in a COUNTER CLOCKWISE direction to define material as being inside the profile (i.e., as you march along the profile curves, material is always on your left hand side).
You need to know:
- What are grips in autocad?
- How to solve the problem that t...
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD?
- how to combine regions (Areas) in AutoCAD?
- How to select objects in autocad
- how to draw a polygon in autocad with line command
- how to draw arc in autocad?arc Command in autocad
- how to draw 2d polyline in autocad?
- The SmartMouse:Magic Mouse settings in CAD
- how to create an xline that bis...
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- When creating or editing mtext, ZWCAD hangs up.
- Network Server is register succes...
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- How to use double click to open...
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
- How to customize your own aliase...
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- How to make invisible attribute to be visible in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- Merge layers in order to move a...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.