ZW3D CAM Tips （Geometry ——Assign CAM Features to Component Parts）
A collection of similar geometric entities from a CAM component classified as a part can be assigned to a single CAM feature. CAM features can be classified as either a part or a containment. A part feature can consist of holes, pockets, steps, slots, profiles, surfaces and solids. A containment feature may consist of open or closed profiles, surfaces and solids. The CAM Feature Manager is used to create and manage feature groups.
See also: About CAM Geometry
You need to know:
- how to draw lines in cad ? line command in cad
- The 2D/3D CAD drawings,dwg file download
- The 1406 error when installing autocad?
- how to subtract regions in autocad
- how to draw 3d buildings step by step?
- how to draw a rectangle in auto...
- zwcad activation code free downlo...
- Stretch comand:How to stretch objects in autocad?
- Command prompt in CAD
- How to install ZW3D
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- How to use double click to open...
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- Can I use the same license code...
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- How to count block number in CAD?
- How to view all objects on a particular layer in CAD?
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- How to go back to a special st...
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- How to convert text to mtext in CAD software?
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.