ZW3D CAM Tips （Geometry ——Assign CAM Features to Component Parts）
A collection of similar geometric entities from a CAM component classified as a part can be assigned to a single CAM feature. CAM features can be classified as either a part or a containment. A part feature can consist of holes, pockets, steps, slots, profiles, surfaces and solids. A containment feature may consist of open or closed profiles, surfaces and solids. The CAM Feature Manager is used to create and manage feature groups.
See also: About CAM Geometry
You need to know:
- how to draw lines in cad ? line command in cad
- Construction Tools in CAD
- cad Text Mask command
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad software for windows xp download
- How many coordinate systems in autocad
- autocad Mtext command or Text command
- How to draw splines in autocad? The spline Command
- Comparison zw3d vs catia. the di...
- autocad bring to front command
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- File save failed, trail version ...
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- When creating or editing mtext, ZWCAD hangs up.
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- How to change the file format a...
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How to know the unit setting of...
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- How to turn off the dynamic prompt?
- ZWCAD would load the application automatically when opening.
- How to preserve the attribute va...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.