ZW3D CAM Tips （Geometry ——Assign CAM Features to Component Parts）
A collection of similar geometric entities from a CAM component classified as a part can be assigned to a single CAM feature. CAM features can be classified as either a part or a containment. A part feature can consist of holes, pockets, steps, slots, profiles, surfaces and solids. A containment feature may consist of open or closed profiles, surfaces and solids. The CAM Feature Manager is used to create and manage feature groups.
See also: About CAM Geometry
You need to know:
- how to draw an ellipse in autocad?ellipse command in autocad
- When reinstalling autocad2010, it...
- draw multiple points in autocad
- draw construction lines in autocad|construction line command
- cam design handbook
- draw ellipse in autocad with axis-endpoint
- how to draw a circle in autocad?circle command in autocad
- cad software for mac| zwcad for MAC |zw3D for MAC
- zwcad activation code free downlo...
- How To Lengthen Objects in autocad
- How can I return to the default setting of ZWCAD?
- Solid texts are printed out as hollow, with outlines only.
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- File save failed, trail version ...
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- DWG file created by AutoCAD and...
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (21-30)
- What's SID file in CAD?
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- ZWCAD would load the application automatically when opening.
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- How to change the file format a...
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
- How to read the Product ID of Network version with dongle?
- How to preserve the attribute va...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.