drilling, boring and reaming operations
Drilling is always the first to choose from as long as it meets your tolerance requirements. If higher tolerance is required, consider reaming next for smaller holes (less than 1 inch in diameter). Reaming is considered over boring because it is easier and more economic to perform. Boring should be considered for relative large holes only.
mechanical drawing software
You need to know:
- How to use double click to open...
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- Can I use the same license code...
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- After reset the style of Dimensi...
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- How to count block number in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How to change the file format a...
- How to repeat a command automatically In ZWCAD?
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.