How to define clamp avoidance manually in CAM Software
During intelligent hole making and 2-1/2 axis milling operations, clamp avoidance is performed automatically. During 3 axis, QuickMilling and 5 axis milling operations, if containment Type is set to "None", no clamp avoidance will be performed. If set to "Auto", clamp avoidance will be performed automatically.
If set to "User-Defined" you need to define those clamps to be avoided. Here is the basic procedure:
Your clamps should be components in your CAM Software assembly and their CAM class attributes should be set to "clamp." This should be the case for all tool path operations.
Add a surface or solid CAM feature of type "containment" to each clamp component that you wish to avoid.
Select the Feature Mgr button on this form to display the Features in Containment Form .
From the "In Plan" list, select the CAM features you created in Step 2 and add them to the "In Opdef" list.
Because of your selection in Step 4, the "Type" field the Containment Definition Form is automatically set to "User Defined."
The clamps associated with the features will then be avoided by the active tool path.
cam design software
You need to know:
- autocad area command
- Free kitchen design software
- AutoCAD Open Command
- how to subtract regions in autocad
- autocad background color change
- zwcad license,zwcad network license manager
- kitchen layout software|kitchen remodel software
- What are the differences between...
- cam design handbook
- zwcad distributor in malaysia,zwcad price malaysia
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- What’s the difference between *....
- After copy the objects in curren...
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How to repeat a command automatically In ZWCAD?
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- How to turn off the dynamic prompt?
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.