How to define clamp avoidance manually in CAM Software
During intelligent hole making and 2-1/2 axis milling operations, clamp avoidance is performed automatically. During 3 axis, QuickMilling and 5 axis milling operations, if containment Type is set to "None", no clamp avoidance will be performed. If set to "Auto", clamp avoidance will be performed automatically.
If set to "User-Defined" you need to define those clamps to be avoided. Here is the basic procedure:
Your clamps should be components in your CAM Software assembly and their CAM class attributes should be set to "clamp." This should be the case for all tool path operations.
Add a surface or solid CAM feature of type "containment" to each clamp component that you wish to avoid.
Select the Feature Mgr button on this form to display the Features in Containment Form .
From the "In Plan" list, select the CAM features you created in Step 2 and add them to the "In Opdef" list.
Because of your selection in Step 4, the "Type" field the Containment Definition Form is automatically set to "User Defined."
The clamps associated with the features will then be avoided by the active tool path.
cam design software
You need to know:
- how to open dwg files
- how to draw 3d buildings step by step?
- How to draw splines in autocad? The spline Command
- draw tangent line to multiple circles in CAD
- zwcad pro|zwcad 2009 professional...
- zwcad 2010 torrent|zwcad 2011 torrent|zwcad torrent
- The SmartMouse:Magic Mouse settings in CAD
- How to select objects in autocad
- The advantages of using ZW3D along with Proe or UG?
- how to open dwg on ipad
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- How to view all objects on a particular layer in CAD?
- How to go back to a special st...
- How to control the zoom rate wh...
- How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
- How to change the file format a...
- How to count block number in CAD?
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.