How to define clamp avoidance manually in CAM Software
During intelligent hole making and 2-1/2 axis milling operations, clamp avoidance is performed automatically. During 3 axis, QuickMilling and 5 axis milling operations, if containment Type is set to "None", no clamp avoidance will be performed. If set to "Auto", clamp avoidance will be performed automatically.
If set to "User-Defined" you need to define those clamps to be avoided. Here is the basic procedure:
Your clamps should be components in your CAM Software assembly and their CAM class attributes should be set to "clamp." This should be the case for all tool path operations.
Add a surface or solid CAM feature of type "containment" to each clamp component that you wish to avoid.
Select the Feature Mgr button on this form to display the Features in Containment Form .
From the "In Plan" list, select the CAM features you created in Step 2 and add them to the "In Opdef" list.
Because of your selection in Step 4, the "Type" field the Containment Definition Form is automatically set to "User Defined."
The clamps associated with the features will then be avoided by the active tool path.
cam design software
You need to know:
- image rendering software| modeling photo editing software
- how to build a writing desk ?
- electrical drafting software|electronic drafting software
- how to draw building floor plan
- draw donut with zero inside diameter in autocad
- how to draw 3d buildings step by step?
- how to draw a polygon in autocad with line command
- how to draw arc in autocad?arc Command in autocad
- how to combine regions (Areas) in AutoCAD?
- The advantages of using ZW3D along with Proe or UG?
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- Why the area of hatch does not...
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- What’s the difference between *....
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- Can I use the same license code...
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- Why cannot select more entities at one time?
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (21-30)
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- Freeze a particular layer in a ...
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.