How to define clamp avoidance manually in CAM Software
During intelligent hole making and 2-1/2 axis milling operations, clamp avoidance is performed automatically. During 3 axis, QuickMilling and 5 axis milling operations, if containment Type is set to "None", no clamp avoidance will be performed. If set to "Auto", clamp avoidance will be performed automatically.
If set to "User-Defined" you need to define those clamps to be avoided. Here is the basic procedure:
Your clamps should be components in your CAM Software assembly and their CAM class attributes should be set to "clamp." This should be the case for all tool path operations.
Add a surface or solid CAM feature of type "containment" to each clamp component that you wish to avoid.
Select the Feature Mgr button on this form to display the Features in Containment Form .
From the "In Plan" list, select the CAM features you created in Step 2 and add them to the "In Opdef" list.
Because of your selection in Step 4, the "Type" field the Containment Definition Form is automatically set to "User Defined."
The clamps associated with the features will then be avoided by the active tool path.
cam design software
You need to know:
- How to install ZW3D
- How to set grid in AutoCAD? Grid Settings in AutoCAD
- How to Fill Color in CAD
- Free CNC Software|cam freeware cnc
- CAD Sheet Standard
- trim extend command autocad
- 3d home design software free download
- 3d rendering software for games
- How to open an autocad file ？
- How to Fill the additional line in CAD
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- The attached external reference w...
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- Customized alias does not appear...
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- How to use double click to open...
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- Several ways to count the blocks in the CAD drawing
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (11-20)
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- How to disable the selection pre...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.