Machining compound holes with Intelligent Hole Making when use 3D CAD
In this Article :
Machining compound holes with Intelligent Hole Making
You can use Intelligent Hole Making to machine compound holes such as counter-bore-sink holes or counter-sink-bore holes. Just use the CAM Feature Manager to define the compound holes by selecting multiple holes consisting of arcs or cylinders. ZW3D will auto-detect possible compound holes and find all the necessary tools from the tool library to machine them.
Undoing tool path editor operations
You need to know:
- How to Align 3d Objects in AutoCAD and ZWCAD ?
- how to align in autocad 2013?align command in autocad
- 3d object using rope
- Stretch comand:How to stretch objects in autocad?
- Autocad Mtext command:Multiline Text Dimension
- portable zwcad download|zwcad trial version
- DXF converter，DXF into PDF
- Download free 3d models
- zwcad distributor in malaysia,zwcad price malaysia
- how to draw a circle in autocad?circle command in autocad
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- Why I cannot register Network Se...
- How can I get the update patch of ZWCAD?
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- We use ZWCAD Network version, ca...
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
- How to use one drawing’s layers...
- How to count block number in CAD?
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- How to change the file format a...
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
- How to know the unit setting of...
- How to set ZWCAD as the default...
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.