Machining compound holes with Intelligent Hole Making when use 3D CAD
In this Article :
Machining compound holes with Intelligent Hole Making
You can use Intelligent Hole Making to machine compound holes such as counter-bore-sink holes or counter-sink-bore holes. Just use the CAM Feature Manager to define the compound holes by selecting multiple holes consisting of arcs or cylinders. ZW3D will auto-detect possible compound holes and find all the necessary tools from the tool library to machine them.
Undoing tool path editor operations
You need to know:
- 3d cad design programs,the best ...
- Stretch comand:How to stretch objects in autocad?
- draw construction lines in autocad|construction line command
- How to Create and Set the Sheet of the Drawing
- How to create snap settings th...
- CAD Dimension
- How to convert pdf to dwg or dxf？converter pdf para dwg
- The Bhatch Command Tutorial in ZWCAD
- 3d computer graphics software free download
- autocad area command
- How to use the Plotter Manager?
- After reset the style of Dimensi...
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- Does ZWCAD support the hatch pattern file?
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- When creating or editing mtext, ZWCAD hangs up.
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- How to use image as render material in CAD?
- How to change the file format a...
- Hatch does not display in CAD.
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text in CAD?
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
- How to count block number in CAD?
- How to find the backup files in CAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.