Machining compound holes with Intelligent Hole Making when use 3D CAD
In this Article :
Machining compound holes with Intelligent Hole Making
You can use Intelligent Hole Making to machine compound holes such as counter-bore-sink holes or counter-sink-bore holes. Just use the CAM Feature Manager to define the compound holes by selecting multiple holes consisting of arcs or cylinders. ZW3D will auto-detect possible compound holes and find all the necessary tools from the tool library to machine them.
Undoing tool path editor operations
You need to know:
- ZWCAD cannot recognize the dongle...
- Can I use the same license code...
- Cannot open or insert the files...
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- What should I do if I want to upgrade to latest version?
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- How to plot a shaded or rendered image from ZWCAD?
- Cannot install ZWCAD with the Vista Operation System?
- Error message: “Couldn’t open Source file.”
- Some commands exist in AutoCAD but not in ZWCAD.
- Can the ZWCAD user interface be changed to others?
- How to make the tabs bar not to display in ZWCAD?
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- How to convert text to mtext in CAD software?
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (31-40)
- How to get free 3D orbit viewing quickly?
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to Distinguish Versions of ZWCAD Activation IDs.
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.