Machining compound holes with Intelligent Hole Making when use 3D CAD
In this Article :
Machining compound holes with Intelligent Hole Making
You can use Intelligent Hole Making to machine compound holes such as counter-bore-sink holes or counter-sink-bore holes. Just use the CAM Feature Manager to define the compound holes by selecting multiple holes consisting of arcs or cylinders. ZW3D will auto-detect possible compound holes and find all the necessary tools from the tool library to machine them.
Undoing tool path editor operations
You need to know:
- The grooving operation,3D molding
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD ?
- The 1406 error when installing autocad?
- How to create snap settings th...
- ZWCAD,the Autocad Alternative|compa...
- How to draw a trace in AUTOCAD? Trace command
- How to solve the problem that t...
- draw multiple points in autocad
- How to erase objects in Autocad
- How To Lengthen Objects in autocad
- Some suggestions when encounted text problem in ZWCAD
- How to use double click to open...
- Unable to select objects in AutoCAD by windowing
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- How to add and define the printers and use in ZWCAD?
- How to use one file’s Dimension...
- why don't need ACIS-code when using USB?
- Will ZWCAD2008i work with ZWCAD2007 license or dongle?
- ZWCAD fail to open the drawing.
- How can I Run ZWCAD Normally on Windows Vista?
- The shortcut keys to switch viewport in layout.
- How to convert text to mtext in CAD software?
- How to add customized hatch in CAD CAM software?
- File extension SV$, what is SV$? How to open SV$ file?
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- The image in the drawing can’t be selected in CAD
- How to add note or text to the dimension?
- How to use image as render material in CAD?
- Some small techniques of using ZWCAD (1-10)
- How can I adjust the dimension ...
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.