Licensing by Dongle
During Installation & Activation, Follow These Steps Carefully
1. Install and run ZW3D using Administrator properties.
2. Ensure that you first plug the dongle into the computer's USB port, and then wait until its status light is steady (not flashing). Only then should you open ZW3D (stand-alone edition) or ZW3D Network License Server (network edition).
3. If the light on the dongle blinks, then it indicates a problem. Try the following solutions:
• Try moving the dongle to another USB port, or even try ZW3D and the dongle on another computer.
Product ID Text Box is Empty
1. The USB port is broken. Try moving the dongle to another USB port, or even try the dongle on another computer.
2. The dongle is broken. Contact email@example.com to obtain a replacement dongle.
Error Message: Registration Failed
ZW3D Shows Trial Version after Registration
Serial Number is 0
- The USB port is broken. Try moving the dongle to another USB port, or even try the dongle on another computer
- The dongle is broken. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a replacement dongle.
Error Message: License Code Does Not Match
1. Does the serial number show 0, or does it consist of an eight-digit number? Normally, it should be an eight-digital number. If it is 0, please refer to "Serial Number is 0" above.
2. If the serial number is eight digits long, check whether the version number of the ZW3D Network License Server matches the version of the license code you entered. For example, if you have a license code for the 2010 version, then you should install the ZW3D Network License Server of the 2010 version.
Unable to Activate ZW3D on the Server?
1. After getting the successful registering message, click the Start button, as illustrated below.
2. After clicking OK, restart ZW3D.
Workstation Cannot Get License From Server
1. It may be that your computer's firewall software is blocking access to the licensing through the network. The solution is to add ZW3D and its port number to the firewall's exception list on both the workstations and server. Follow these steps:
2. The copy of ZW3D installed on workstation may have a version number that is higher than version number of the ZW3D Network License Server installed on the server. Only a higher numbered version of a network server can license a lower (or equal) version of ZW3D on the workstation. For example, the ZW3D 2010 Network License Server is able to license to ZW3D 2010 and ZW3D 2009, but not ZW3D 2011. The solution is to download the corresponding ZW3D Network License Server from http://www.zwsoft.com/download or ask email@example.com for the download link.
3. The server and the workstation are not in the same network segment. The solution is to modify the IP [Internet protocol] addresses of the server and workstation and to make sure that they are in the same network segment. For example, if the IP address of the server is 192.168.0.5, then the IP address of the workstation should be in the range of 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.254.
5. Anti-virus software is blocking the program from running. The solution is to add ZW3D as an exception, to remove ZW3D from the isolation list, or even to turn off the anti-virus software.
7. You have exceeded the maximum simultaneous connections for operating ZW3D. There are two ways to free licenses:
On the workstation, close the ZW3D program free the license for another user.
Take back a license by force. To do this, follow these steps:
You need to know:
- How to Delete the Useless Layer in CAD
- autocad angle command
- Download free 3d models
- how to make a donut in autocad?draw donut in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD ?
- How to Use Relative Cartesian Co...
- autocad filter command
- cad software for fashion design
- architectural renderings software
- When starting autocad, system pro...
- Is that possible to copy the results of calculator in ZWCAD?
- Does ZWCAD support the Linux Operation System?
- File save failed, trail version ...
- How to troubleshooting the crash problem?
- You need to create the viewport in layout manually
- Why I cannot customize the paper size of some printers?
- Sometimes uninstalled ZWCAD and r...
- How to recreate ZWCAD register i...
- Why I cannot download ZWCAD to my PC?
- Does ZWCAD support functions like Setenv or Getenv?
- How to display full path of the drawing in ZWCAD title bar?
- Merge layers in order to move a...
- How to get the area of complex 2D geometric objects in CAD?
- How to know the unit setting of...
- How to make a curved 3d object smooth in 3d CAD software?
- how to Repeat previous commands in 2D CAD software
- Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD
- How to preserve the attribute va...
- How to get configuration back to normal in CAD?
- How to view all objects on a particular layer in CAD?
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.