You can set the style of the points and their size relative to the screen or in absolute units. Changing the style of points
• Makes them more visible and easier to differentiate from grid dots
• Affects the display of all point objects in the drawing
• Requires using REGEN to make the change visible
To set point style and size
1. Click Format menu >>Point Style.
2. In the Point Style dialog box, select a point style.
3. In the Point Style box, specify a size, either relative to the screen or in absolute units.
4. Click OK.
Appearance of point objects.
To draw a point
Do one of the following:
• Choose Draw > Point > Single (Multiple) Point.
• On the
Point objects are useful as nodes or reference geometry for object snaps and relative offsets. You can snap to a point using the Node object snap.