- Recent Posts
July 17, 2012
1. Right click in the palette to create a new palette. You can name the palette whatever you like.
2. Make the desired item a block. It’s better to give the block a simple and understandable name, so that you can quickly find and select it during your design.
3. Select the block and right click to copy it.
4. Right click in the palette and paste the block. You will see the block thumbnail and name in the palette.
5. When you want to insert the block, simply drag it to the drawing area.
Tool palettes provide a very simple way of inserting commonly used blocks. If you have any other tips, please share them with us!
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.
CAD | CAD Software | CAD Free Download | CAD Download | Design Software | Free Cad Download | 3D Software Download