ZWSOFT (ZWCAD Software Co., Ltd.) is a world renowned CAD/CAM solutions provider, with over 320,000 clients across 80 countries. With a reputation as a committed and reliable provider of CAD/CAM software to the AEC and MCAD industries, ZWSOFT has created design software products that have continuously satisfied the needs of 2D and 3D drafters for over a decade. Some of ZWSOFT's major clients include Siemens, Sony Ericsson, Panasonic, Carrefour, Saint-Gobain.
Founded in 1998, ZWSOFT has created an international network of highly skilled partners, distributors, and resellers. Headquartered in Guangzhou, China, ZWSOFT and its operating subsidiaries currently employ more than 400 staff worldwide with branch offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, and Florida, USA.
ZWSOFT aims to provide cost-effective CAD/CAM software and services by establishing a sustainable, mutually beneficial industry ecosystem. The two flagship products, ZWCAD and ZW3D, ease designers’ tough work load at a reasonable price.
ZWCAD™ is a cost-effective, DWG file format compatible CAD solution for the AEC and MCAD industries. With basic drafting functionalities such as creating and editing 2D geometric objects, dimensioning, 3D solid modeling, plotting and file sharing, ZWCAD also provides innovative, collaborative and customizable features to enhance your efficiency, such as design center, tool palettes and customization via APIs.The unrivalled compatibility and friendly user interface lets users begin working with ZWCAD immediately with little to no training.
ZW3D is all-in-one, affordable CAD/CAM which enables concept to finished product design in an integrated, collaborative environment. Supported by its Show-n-Tell™built-in learning system, ZW3D includes data exchange to allow efficient reuse and sharing of designs, hybrid modeling with its unique Overdrive™ kernel, mold and die design with cavity preparation tools and component libraries, and intelligent, adaptive CNC machining from 2-axis through to 5-axis. Industries served by ZW3D include consumer products, automotive, machine design, mold & die, medical, CNC machining, and many more.
History of ZWSOFT
Every company comes from small beginnings and ZWSOFT is no different. With steady growth over the years, ZWSOFT believes that it can achieve even greater success in the future with its partners and customers.
- February 2012 – ZW3D 2012 was officially released with the new ribbon interface.
- February 2012 – The 3rd annual ZWSOFT Global Partner Conference took place in Guangzhou China.
- November 2011 – ZWCAD 2012 was released with 900+ improvements and remarkable detailing and drafting tools.
- May 2011 – ZW3D 2011 was released with breakthroughs such as SmoothFlow Direct Edit and Automatic 3D Feature Machining.
- September 2010 – ZWSOFT’s newest product, ZW3D 2010 was released.
- September 2010 - The 2nd annual ZWSOFT Global Partner Conference was held in Guangzhou, China attended by over 100 people.
- July 2010 - Completed acquisition of VX Corporation.
- August 2009 - The 1st annual ZWSOFT Global Partner Conference took place in Guangzhou, China.
- August 2008 - ZWSOFT celebrated its 10 year anniversary.
- March 2008 – ZWSOFT’s Wuhan branch was founded.
- January 2007 - Guangzhou Chinaweal Longteng Technology Co., Ltd. changed its name to ZWCAD Software Co., Ltd (ZWSOFT).
- 2004 – ZWCAD, a 2D and 3D CAD solution began selling internationally ZWCAD quickly built a high reputation when it was introduced to Taiwan, Indonesia and Singapore.
- 1998 - Guangzhou Chinaweal Longteng Technology Co., Ltd was founded.
- June 1997 - The foundation of ZWSOFT Beijing branch, Shanghai branch, and Chengdu office resulted in the establishment of ZWSOFT sales and service network in China.
- April,1993 - The ID system department of Zhongwang Business Machine Company was found with its interior design software, RD1.0 for AutoCAD.
Helping Communities through Charity
ZWSOFT is committed to giving back to the community. In 2008, ZWSOFT established the first ZWSOFT Hope School for Children in Guangdong, China, through a corporate donation. In 2009, the second ZWSOFT Hope School was opened in Wuhan, China. ZWSOFT is dedicated to helping out people in its local communities through various charitable means.
All trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.
CAD Software | cad download |mechanical software | free 3d cad software | CAD for Mobile