1.Referência de Conjunto Extendida
- No arquivo de conjunto, o comando de atualização "Geometria de Referência" fornece uma relação mais flexível de referência de montagem. Os designers podem criar uma referência razoável de acordo com as suas necessidades especiais. Três tipos estão disponíveis: referência não-associativa, referência associativa sem data e hora, referência associativa com hora e data.
2.Novo Gerenciamento de Projetos de Moldes com "Modo Conjunto"
- O modelo de molde atualizado fornece uma função nova de gerenciamento de projeto. No arquivo de projeto com o modo de conjunto, quando você clica no comando (Ferramentas de Projeto de Moldes & Ferramentas de Projetos de Pratos) em qualquer parte, o sistema ativa automaticamente o arquivo correspondente. É um modo de gerenciamento mais inteligente e dá aos usuários as operações mais convenientes.
Novo Gerenciamento de Projetos de Moldes com "Modo Conjunto"
3.Design Multi-Produto & Design Multi-Cavidade
- Novos recursos tornam mais fácil de projetar vários produtos diferentes ou cavidades múltiplas para um produto em um único projeto de molde. Ele ajuda os designers a reduzir muito trabalho manual. Outro ponto importante é que é mais fácil fazer modificações e isto melhora consideravelmente a eficiência do trabalho.
Projeto de moldes multi-produtos
4.Características Mais Inteligentes Reduzem o Trabalho Manual de Design de Molde (Correção Mais Rápida Para Furos Internos)
- O novo comando "Patch" fornece dois tipos: incluindo forma de Separação - método automático e Aresta Interna - método manual. Ele só leva alguns segundos para terminar a correção de furos internos. De acordo com o formato do produto e complexidade, o designer pode aplicar de forma flexível o comando patch ou comandos de superfície.
5.Operações de Usinagem 3X Otimizada Suportam Mais Tipos de Corte
- No SP2, alguns novos parâmetros foram adicionados em algumas operações de usinagem, incluindo Gravação Nurbs 3X Superfície, Corte Espiral Nurbs 3X e operação de Corte Rampa. Estes novos parâmetros fornecem mais tipos de corte que geram melhores caminhos de ferramentas. Além disso, as operações de corte otimizado oferecem eficiente e melhor qualidade de usinagem.
- Network License Manager
- Requisitos do sistema
Soft-Key Network License Manager
Dongle Network License Manager
Note: If you own Network License of ZW3D, you can download proper Network License Manager Setup to install then activate your license. Thank you!
1. Easily get the capability to import files from Catia, Inventor, NX, Pro/E, SolidWorks and ACIS, with export function to ParaSolid files by installing this module.
2. PART Solutions includes a part library. This resource provides six different standards (ANSI, DIN, GB, GOST, ISO, UNI) for you to try. If you have ZW3D 2012 Standard/Professional/Premium or higher, contact your local reseller to get the whole PART Solutions.
3. Lightworks Artisan for ZW3D 2012 is the next generation rendering plug-in from Lightworks. It offers a completely new approach and tools for the creation of high-quality images of a virtual product or building whilst it is still being designed.In the trial version, ZW3D render images will have Artisan watermark, so we recommend you to purchase license from ZW3D channel partners.
- Sistemas operativos
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, etc.
- Processador da CPU
- Intel Pentium IV ou superior ou processador AMD equivalente (1 G ou superior)
- Configuração mínima: 512 MB
- Configuração recomendada: 1 GB ou mais
- Configuração mínima: 1024 x 768 VGA com modo True Color
- Configuração recomendada: 1280 x 1024 VGA com modo True Color ou superior
- Disco rígido
- 800 MB de espaço livre em disco
- Espaço de comutação
- Configuração mínima: 512 M
- Configuração recomendada: 1 GB de espaço de comutação ou mais
- Dispositivo indicador
- Rato com 3 botões, rato, trackball e outro dispositivo
- Necessário para a licença
- Chave (ID de activação) ou Dongle
- Necessário para licença flutuante
- Instalação do protocolo de rede TCP/IP
- CD-ROM ou unidade de DVD
- Necessário apenas para instalação Processor
- Intel Pentium IV or better or equivalent AMD processor (1G or advanced)
Minimum configuration: 512 MB
Recommend configuration: 1GB or above
Minimum configuration: 1024 x 768 VGA with True Color
Recommend configuration: 1280 x 1024 VGA with True Color or above
800 MB free disk space
Minimum configuration: 512M
Recommend configuration: 1GB swap space or above
3 Button Mouse with scroll wheel, trackball and other device
Required for licensing
Soft Key(Activation ID) or Dongle
Required for Floating License
Installation of TCP/IP Network Protocol
CD-ROM or DVD Drive
Required for installation only
Until very recently, it was nearly impossible to surgically repair the human heart. In World War II, following extensive experimentation on living animal hearts, the first big advances made it possible to remove shrapnel lodged in the hearts of soldiers. Coronary surgery has made huge strides since then, but despite the development of heart-lung machines, new drugs, balloon angioplasty, and devices such as pacemakers, stents and artificial hearts, surgeons have still relied on living animals and patients for training to become proficient in treatment options. Clearly, surgeons would prefer a life-like learning environment in which they could practice a wide range of procedures on a variety of cardiovascular conditions. Traditional methods, however, have been expensive, not always readily available, and sometimes dangerous. Thanks to new technology being pioneered by Guidant Corp., surgeons are now better able to tackle challenging procedures without life-thr...
Product Information (click on an item for details)
|ZW3D 2012 Features||ZW3D Standard||ZW3D Professional||ZW3D Premium||ZW3D 2X Machining||ZW3D 3X Machining||ZW3D 5X Machining (Add-on)|
|SmoothFlow Direct Edit & Quick Edit||Enhanced||Enhanced||Enhanced||Enhanced||Enhanced|
ZW3D features a next generation 3D SmoothFlow design paradigm. SmoothFlow will make ZW3D the fastest, most effective 3D CAD system available anywhere. It combines the speed and flexibility of direct modeling with the precise control of dimension-driven designs, without losing the features and functionality of history-based modeling. You can modify features quickly and effectively on native or imported geometry without history regeneration.
|ZW3D Kernel with Sketching and QuickShapes||Enhanced||Enhanced||Enhanced||Enhanced||Enhanced|
Hybrid modeling makes it possible for engineers to take advantage of the speed of solids with the flexibility of Class A surfaces. When you can handle solids and surfaces seamlessly in the same environment, your ideas come to life?
Sketching is easy in ZW3D especially with tools such as Quick Draw and Ready-sketch. These automation tools allow users to create fully-constrained sketches with a single command. ZW3D users have the power to work with fully-constrained, partially-constrained or unconstrained geometry. Freedom by design.
- • Sketch on faces or datum planes
- • Image-to-geometry (raster to vector)
- • Create, edit and constrain free-form splines
- • Built-in DWG/DXF import with healing of overlaps and gaps
- • Designer and conventional filleting
- • Fast constraint solver
- • TrueType fonts can be used as geometry
- • Automatic dimensioning including partially dimensioned sketches
- • ReadySketch Library
|Hybrid 3D Shape & Feature Modeling|
Hybrid 3D Shape Modeling
- • Advanced solids with built-in primitive shapes
- • Superb shape simplification for direct editing of any geometry
- • Import and export of all industry standard formats
- • Feature commands for holes, threads, lips and rib networks
- • Integrated Model healing
- • 3D engraving on solids and surfaces
- • Unlimited undo/redo capability
- • Variable-offset shelling and draft
- • Part comparison utilities
ZW3D supports true parametric (dimension driven) feature-based modeling, in addition to a range of direct editing commands not found in traditional feature-based modelers. For instance, parts can be moved into machine or mold position without effort, quickly offset any face with a right-mouse click, change draft angles and add fillets, remove holes, or completely reshape the part with morphing. These edits can be made to open or closed shape, points, wireframe, STL or solid/surface models.
ZW3D also provides tools for removing features on native or imported geometry using the simplify or erase and fill gaps commands. Mold and Die designers can split imported geometry without having to spend hours healing parts. ZW3D also has support for reducing the time to regenerate History with the History Backup and Encapsulate commands. The recent introduction of subparts expands on this idea. ZW3D gives the user quick and simple tools to let them work with native and imported geometry.
|Show-n-Tell™ Built-in Tutorials|
Show-n-Tell™ Built-in Learning
Learn ZW3D at your own pace on your own schedule. Get up and running fast with Show-n-Tell 3D tutorials, that work like a 3D book. The Show-n-Tell™ Tutorials system is built into all of the ZW3D products, providing on screen step-by-step lessons on a wide range of topics. Show-n-tell is also has a complete set of authoring tools and is used for design review assembly instructions.
Download Tutorials from the Learning Center
|Translators for IGES,STEP,DWG/DXF,
ZW3D has super fast geometry translators for importing nearly any type of file, including STL and image files (jpg, bmp, tif). Poor geometry will not stop ZW3D because of our support open shape modeling.
Import and Export 3D geometry fast and eliminate model repair time.
- • IGES: ZW3D supports the latest IGES standards and works seamlessly with non-solids.
- • STEP: Import AP 203 and 214 and export AP 203. STEP assembly/layer support.
- • Parasolid: ZW3D supports the latest parasolid libraries and properly exports ZW3D Assemblies to parasolid assemblies or bodies.
- • STL: STL files can be imported, modified and exported. Use the advanced design and CAM tools to surfaced or machined STL.
- • Images: Import and emboss images on model faces with ZW3D Designer or greater.
- • Force heal: Forces a best match from open edges to achieve a solid when possible
Fast 2D to 3D model conversion or Maintain old 2D DWG files with ZW3D
- • Import and Export of 2D DWG
- • Uses the latest DWGdirect™ library from open DWG Alliance.
- • Handles Unicode (doublebyte characters) which is primarily found in Asian DWG translations.
- • Accurate layer, color, hatching and ACAD Font support
- • Users can specify the units of measure to import a DWG file.
Convert images to 3D Models
- • Import 2D Images (jpg, tif, bmp) into sketches
- • Accurate raster to vector conversion with a minimum entities
- • Convert curves to lines and arcs with complete continuity control
- • 2D gap checking
|Directly open, edit and save 3D models from Catia, Inventor, NX, Pro/E, Solidworks and ACIS||Enhanced||Enhanced||Enhanced||Enhanced||Enhanced|
Details/Bom & hole Tables
2D Layout & Detailing
Whether laying out 3D models or using traditional drawing techniques, ZW3D makes it simple to create production drawings and details. Creating views of 3D models and assemblies is easy especially since all views update automatically to reflect model or assembly changes.
- • Automatic layout with projection, sectioning and detailing
- • Hidden line, wire frame, shaded and fast hidden line views
- • Advanced sections of trimmed parts or trimmed surface
- • QuickDraw geometry with One-touch trimming & dimensioning
- • Annotate views, sections and details with True Type Fonts
- • Assembly exploded, detail, configuration and history state views
- • GD&T Editing and creation
- • Bill of Material, Hole & Electrode tables with auto-ballooning
- • Title Header fill-in with attributes, variables or images (logo display)
- • One-touch model recall
ZW3D healing can analyze and quickly repair abnormal conditions found in the geometry of imported files (e.g., vertex points, edge curves, UV curves, and face boundaries). These abnormalities include gaps that are impossible to machine. ZW3D can resolve thousands of such problems in minutes. Even though ZW3D can go straight to work on poor geometry, great healing tools are still essential to anyone that works with imported data.
|Freeform Class-A surfacing & Shape Morphing|
- • Class-A surface modeling
- • Shape morphing
- • Surface matching, merging, smoothing and control point editing
- • Advanced surface editing (with divide, trim and sew options)
- • N-Sided & FEM blends with continuity control and gap detection
- • Smart surfacing - rails, splines, drive curves
- • Advanced lofting & variational sweeps
|Expert Assembly & Motion|
ZW3D burst technology offers efficient handling of 10,000 part assemblies or larger. By special handling of display data, ZW3D minimizes memory usage which allows users to efficiently manipulate and manage assemblies from design prototyping through manufacturing.
- • Strong support for assembly-centric design
- • Top-down or bottom-up assembly design
- • In-place assembly shape modeling
- • Editable Bill of Material with Excel?link
- • On demand data retrieval
- • Assembly patterns
- • Interference checking
- • Motion Simulation with AVI exporting
- • Alternate parts and configurations
- • Exploded views (automatic & interactive)
- • Part lookup with predefined search paths
- • Constraint-based component positioning
|Design Optimizer,Compare,Real-View & Checking|
Real-view & Checking
Users can continuously work on a model while displaying either a zebra stripe or draft analysis thus providing instantaneous, real-time feedback without interruptions or slow-downs.
ZW3D hybrid modeling lets users model instantaneously with solid, surface or wire-frame geometry in real-time checking mode which significantly reduces interruptions to their session or system degradation. For example, an industrial designer can simply turn on zebra striping to check curvature while modeling a product and then instantly switch over to draft checking to see if there are any draft problems.
ZW3D has an assembly level display tool that lets users toggle the display mode of any component. So, if a user wants to see inside a gear box or through a mold plate, instead of hiding parts, all he has to do is right-click a part and render it as transparent or wireframe. ZW3D gives the user even more control by allowing multiple instances of the same part to be displayed differently. The use of these display tools results in time saved designing and communicating ideas.
Dynamic Slicing in ZW3D goes beyond the norm as simply a "cool visualization tool." One of the key features of dynamic slicing is the real-time interference check. Users can see all interferences as the slice plane is moved across the assembly. This functionality gives instant interference feedback and virtually eliminates the need to process a separate interference check. Users can continue to model while in a sliced display mode and can save sliced views to be recalled later.
Hours of design time can be saved with ZW3D's Design Optimizer. Design Optimizer is an equation solver that is useful for driving specified design parameters to solve an engineering problem. For example, an engineer can control which parameters of a design can be changed to optimize a model to a lowest mass condition or drive a design to a specific volume. Design parameters can be held within a range and can also manually tweaked to get instant feedback.
|Links to FEA, PDM, CMM and Macro recorder|
Links to FEA, PDM, CMM
Image courtesy of Romit
- • FEA:ZW3D links directly with Cosmos DesignStar 2006 and ANSYS DesignSpace exporting an optimized data set for analysis. ZW3D supports the STL requirements of other third Party analysis products.
- • PDM: Workgroups need an easy to use solution for document control. ZW3D provides tools for file check-in/out, read-write permissions, version and revision control and attribute searching. ZW3D also supports a wide range of third party PDM systems.
- • CMM: Point files can be imported directly into ZW3D from any coordinate measuring machine or 3D scanner. ZW3D also has direct links to Romer and Microscribe arms for live point creation.
|Integrated Partsolutions Library||Enhanced||Enhanced||Enhanced|
This new function provides the capability to insert abundant part libraries in ANSI, BSI, CSN, DIN, EN, GB, GOST, ISO, JB, JIS, KS, NF, PN, UNI, etc, including those from famous supplier in the world. It will reduce the time to create models manually and improve work efficiency and accuracy. PartSolutions™ is included at no additional cost.
|Sheet Metal Design||Enhanced||Enhanced||Enhanced|
- • Full and partial flange creation with automatic bend radius and relief
- • Easy lofted flange creation with two open profiles
- • Simplified tab and cut creation
- • Corner closing with relief
- • Easy S-Bend creation
- • Flexible, easy to create louvers and dimples
- • Folding and unfolding of entire part or selected bends
- • Flexibly fold a face along a line
- • Easy modification of bend angle or radius
- • Features can be added in folded or unfolded state
- • Tagging of bends for working with non-native parts
|Reverse Engineering - Point Cloud|
- • Create surfaces and STL models from millions of points
- • Use point thinning to reduce data while maintaining shape integrity
- • Point cloud surface fit analysis tools
- • Point file display and edit tools
- • Large STL data handling
- • Import extremely large STL files
- • Boundary edge tracing
- • Create a closed multi-tangent-surface model from a 360o scan
- • Direct interface to Microscribe or Romer Cimcore CMM machines
|Core Cavity QuickSplit,Parting Lines & Surfaces||Enhanced||Enhanced|
ZW3D can automate core cavity creation. ZW3D includes utilities to automate create core and cavity region, parting lines and faces in mold design,which provide the flexibility for mold designers.
|Basic Mold Base Library||Enhanced||Enhanced|
Basic Mold Base Library
Insert complete mold bases from DME, HASCO,LKM,MEUSBURGER and OXA_RABOURDIN , with all of the purchased components and proper BOM information.
Many kinds of standard parts are avaliable, including screw,guide pillar,ejector pin,locating ring and so on.
|Cooling Channels,Slides,Inserts & Electrodes||Enhanced||Enhanced|
Many efficient assistant tools are provided to create the cooling channels, slider, insert and electrodes.
Electrode tables can be automatically created, including electrode origin information.
ZW3D 2X turning includes outer diamater and inner diameter roughing, finishing, threading, grooving operations, as well as hole making operation.
The 2-axis milling tactic provides a rich set of tool paths for rough stock removal and surface finishing. It also provides the means for the operator to make holes or cut access holes with drills or mill tools. The 2.5-axis tool paths include profiling and pocketing by collapsing step-over (inward or outward), parallel linear cuts, or continuous spiraling.
ZW3D automatically recognizes hole features and selects the proper tooling, spot drill, tap, c'bore or c'sink. ZW3D gives the users total control over parent tools. You can drill, bore, ream or tap points, circles, cylinders, half cylinders(common with imported parts) and native or imported holes.
Automatic generation of correct and efficient 3D CNC machining plans requires the identification and association of features such as holes, slots and pockets, with a distinctive manufacturing process.
Using ZW3D’s combination of tools, automation and shop-floor machining logic, ZW3D breaks down part topology into solid features and then analyzes the capabilities of library tools to produce an effective, efficient machining plan and generate a realistic machining work flow.
|3-Axis Surface Milling|
3-Axis Surface Milling
3-axis milling provides several families of tool paths based on different algorithms for positioning the tool. Each has its place in either roughing or finishing parts.
|QuickMill™ High Speed Milling||Enhanced||Enhanced|
QuickMill™ High Speed Milling
Handle your toughest jobs: The ZW3D QuickMill suite offers dramatic speed and tool path improvements for tool and die machining applications-yet has exceptional ease of use to minimize training and support. A full range of material handling and cutting techniques are supported to allow extremely complex milling in 3D. Even difficult steep and shallow mold situations are easily performed in ZW3D QuickMill with advanced limiting, which eliminates milling problems in molds with steep walls or where a part needs to be progressively milled with a variety of tools and holders.
Reduce Programming Effort: Intelligent Machining Automation is made possible by the way QuickMill™ takes a unique whole part approach to machining. Users establish their own rules for machining a part, which ZW3D can use as a knowledge base for intelligently machining for a vast array of other parts. This greatly reduces the time required for programming new parts. In essence, ZW3D captures and uses the knowledge and logic of an experienced machinist for automatically generating machining.
|Smoothflow Adaptive Feedrate Control|
SmoothFlow™ technology mills cavities and pockets safely and efficiently by maintaining constant material removal during roughing thus extending tool life and reducing machine wear and tear. AFC (Adaptive Feedrate Control) automatically adjust federates based on tool loading to ensure a constant chip load. Higher feed rates are possible without the risk of tool breakage by reducing the radial pressure on the tool spindle, essential for optimizing HSM machines.
SmoothFlow™ motion is softly contoured with corners and tight areas safely milled without full width cuts which prevents tool and spindle overload. All of these factors are critical for unattended machining to achieve extended tool life and reduced milling time. ZW3D SmoothFlow™ gives programmers the confidence to boost productivity with ideal feed-rates and cutting technology.
Managing operations by creating the CAM folder.
|Auto Assign Speed Feed Table||New||New||New||New|
ZW3D provides the ability to associate speed and feed tables with materials, tools and even operation types. The user will be able to set a mode causing ZW3D to automatically assign the speeds and feeds which are the best match for the user’s settings when the tool is assigned to each operation.
|ZW3D Post Processor|
ZW3D Post provides advanced post-processing capability for converting cutter location data (APT-CL) into machine specific code (G and M code) required by CNC machines. ZW3D Post is integrated into all ZW3D machining bundles.
ZW3D Post Features:
- • Supports all classes of 2 and 3 axis milling machines
- • Access to all internal postprocessor variables
- • User-definable postprocessor syntax
- • CL file conversion
- • Automatic conversion of point to point data to CNC format
- • State-of-the-art technology using Windows GUI
- • An easy to use macro language
- • 2X and 5X drilling cycles
- • Canned cycles support
- • Conversational output style support
- • 5 Axis indexing
- • Support for head attachments for 5 face milling
|CNC Output Manager|
CNC Output Manager
- • Easy to manage operations such as edit, sort, inquire, suppress and change sequence etc.
- • Automatically view how they are machining and check if there are some problems by tool-paths simulation.
- • Defines settings to output NC code for specific machining purpose.
- • Support to view CL data and GM code output graphically and quickly.
Accurate Error Detection & Reporting
Solid Verify detects errors such as:
- • Incorrect or misread blueprints
- • Inaccurate programming
- • Incorrect tool path motions
- • Rapid motion contact
- • Collisions with fixtures and clamps
- • Tool shank and holder collisions
The Verification module enables you to view and analyze the geometry of the cut part. You can zoom, reverse, and rotate the model.
Solid Verify can be accelerated to quickly verify lengthy machining operations or to advance through operations that you don't need to simulate.
|4&5 - Axis Machining|
4&5 Axis Machining.
Optional 5-axis tool-paths include a range of strategies such as Planecut which keeps the tool perpendicular to the surface and Swarfcut which keeps the side of the tools in contact with the surface, offering a wide range of options to the programmer.
|ZW3D 2012 Features||ZW3D Standard||ZW3D Professional||ZW3D Premium||ZW3D 2X Machining||ZW3D 3X Machining||ZW3D 5X Machining (Add-on)|