file save failure! the file size exceeds...
Message 1 of 6
"file save failure! the file size exceeds the maximum size of this version!"
this is what I get on my screen when I want to save the file that I edited.
the file is an ArchiCAD saved file, in dwg-format, that was opened normally by zwCAD 2008 pro, and that I edited.
i think this is a serious bug.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
yes, it seems to be like that.
anyway, it's clear now that i need to register zwcad again. (for 2008). Until now, i got the message that I need to register it again only if I uninstall the previous version of 2007.
so registration is necessary anyhow.
good to know.
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- 3d cad software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dgn converter
- autocad moving objects
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- DWG to DXF
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 3d modeling website
- cad/cam software download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad