bug: "tablet software mismatch" (starting 2008)
Message 1 of 3
After registering zwcad 2008 pro, the following happens:
after starting the program, a window appears:
"tablet software mismatch - please reinstall tablet software"
after clicking ok, nothing happens for about 2 minutes, then the zwcad starts. very annoying, because of the long waiting time.
anybody experiencing the same problem?
this didn't happen when zwcad 2008 pro war stil in "trial mode".
I have no CAD tablet installed. But I have a wacom bamboo graphic tablet, that I can use with pixel-oriented programs (like corel paint, similar to photoshop). I unplugged this tablet, but it didn't change anything to my problem.
I have reinstalled 2008 pro completely, as suggested by the support team, but this didn't help at all.
Message 2 of 3
the driver for the wacom bamboo graphic tablet was the problem. I found an update of the driver, from wacom, and that one eliminates the problem.
I discovered that the wacom tablet generated the same problem with google sketchup.
it was also solved with the driver update.
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical engineering software free download
- sketchup dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- mechanical softwares free download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- dongle driver for windows 7
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- acad dwg viewer
- 3D Design
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad mechanical download