right-left scrollbar ?

tcasa

Message 1 of 4

26-02-2008 11:21 . am | View his/her posts only

I just installed ZWCAD; until now I work just with CADIAN;
For example I have a big and complex drawing and I want to measure exact the area;
I set the first point, the second..., BUT after that I need to move the screen on right or left, up or down with position "zoom in+"

Maybe is simple but I didn't find the buttons on screen for this ???!!!

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 4

28-02-2008 12:38 . am | View his/her posts only
Hi!
you can:
- use the scroll mouse of your mouse, to zoom out
- use a "transparent" command, by:
typing apostroph (hyphen) (') and then:
* type p (as "pan"), this will bring you in the command called pan, and you can move the screen in a new area of the drawing (follow the instructions that you find in the lower part of the zwcad screen, the command bar)

* or type z (as "zoom") that will bring you in the zoom command. In zoom, you can use right-click, to use different kind of zooms, and even pan.

after you finished the panning or zooming, zwcad waits for a new point in the previous command ("area" or "distance") that was started before the pan or zoom, and you can continue measuring.

when you generally need to do a command "in brackets" (so whithin another command, whitout stopping it), there is the concept of "transparent commands". You can use almost any command in the other command, by using a hyphen, and then the command, e.g. 'z for zooming or 'dist for distance, etc.

most commands are transparent. See help.

OldForumPost

Message 3 of 4

09-03-2008 08:53 . pm | View his/her posts only
[QUOTE=tcasa] I just installed ZWCAD; until now I work just with CADIAN;
For example I have a big and complex drawing and I want to measure exact the area;
I set the first point, the second..., BUT after that I need to move the screen on right or left, up or down with position "zoom in+"

I hope you can try to set the Right-click customization.
1. Run command "OP".
2. On the "User Preferences" page, click the buttom "Right-click customization".
3. Choose "Repeat Last Command" in Default Mode.

I think it will be OK. Have a nice day.

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 4

17-03-2008 03:58 . am | View his/her posts only
[QUOTE=tcasa] I just installed ZWCAD; until now I work just with CADIAN;

Hello Tcasa,
To enable scroll bars in drawing window, you can try the following steps:
1,Type "OP" to open the Config dialogue box;
2,Choose the "Display" tag;
3,In the "Window Elements" area, Check the entry "Display Scroll bars in Drawing Window".
See also