Problem with Hatch Spacing!
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cam design software
- freecad tutorials
- mechanical design software free download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dwg to plt
- autosave autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- free cad download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to open dwg on ipad