Problem with Hatch Spacing!
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- zwcad 2009
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- mechanical design software
- free dwg viewer
- buy solidworks 2010
- 2d drawing
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 2d cam software free download
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- Creating a rope texture in 3D