Problem with Hatch Spacing!
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to create fillet in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- mechanical software download
- skp to dwg
- autocad calculate area
- 3D Design
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3d modeling website
- using autocad calculating total area