Problem with Hatch Spacing!
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- vx cad cam software
- cad cam software download
- zwcad 2010 download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- home design software free
- free cad download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- Dwg Converter
- free cad cam software