Hatch preview problems...
Message 1 of 2
I have a problem with hatch pattern preview under Boundary Hatch window. When I select "Pattern" Tab from Boundary Hatch window it shows blank black rectangles instead of hatch pattern preview. Any solution of correcting this? Thanx.
Some technical details:
ZWCad Standard with latest patch (V8EngSTD080222.exe)
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
VGA: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS (latest nVida Forceware drivers, 169.25)
I think that other details are not necessarily.
Message 2 of 2
You can try the following steps:
1, get to the folder: 'Program Files'ZWCAD 2008 Eng'Patterns
2, cut the "sld" format files to a newly created folder (anywhere you would like - just to backup these files), leaving only the "ICAD.PAT" and "ICADISO.PAT" files
3, try the "Bhatch" again.
ZWCAD can generate previews of hatch patterns automatically without those removed "sld" files. Hopefully that would help.
- 3d design software free download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d ds
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- Dwg Converter
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d models of people
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- dgn to dwg converter