Hatch preview problems...
Message 1 of 2
I have a problem with hatch pattern preview under Boundary Hatch window. When I select "Pattern" Tab from Boundary Hatch window it shows blank black rectangles instead of hatch pattern preview. Any solution of correcting this? Thanx.
Some technical details:
ZWCad Standard with latest patch (V8EngSTD080222.exe)
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
VGA: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS (latest nVida Forceware drivers, 169.25)
I think that other details are not necessarily.
Message 2 of 2
You can try the following steps:
1, get to the folder: 'Program Files'ZWCAD 2008 Eng'Patterns
2, cut the "sld" format files to a newly created folder (anywhere you would like - just to backup these files), leaving only the "ICAD.PAT" and "ICADISO.PAT" files
3, try the "Bhatch" again.
ZWCAD can generate previews of hatch patterns automatically without those removed "sld" files. Hopefully that would help.
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad free download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad block does not explode
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- what is .dwg
- autocad automatic saving command
- mechanical software download
- dgn to dwg
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- autosave autocad