Select Multiple Objects to create new VX file
Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- skp to dwg
- 3d cad free software
- buy solidworks 2010
- import dwg into sketchup
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad autocomplete command
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- cam design software
- zwcad 2009
- free cad download