Select Multiple Objects to create new VX file
Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- Dwg Converter
- dwg 3d
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad cam download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- cadtools forum
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- catia windows 8
- autocad moving objects
- autocad show the file path
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad menu bar
- cad for students