Select Multiple Objects to create new VX file
Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- free dwg viewer
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad slide library manager
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad calculate area
- free cad cam software
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad 2013 serial number
- free cad download
- Dwg Converter
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files