Select Multiple Objects to create new VX file
Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- sketchup dwg
- dwg cad
- 3D Design
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad/cam software download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad show the file path
- combine two regions in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 3d cad cam
- autocad convert text to mtext