Select Multiple Objects to create new VX file
Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to make cross section in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- .shx file definition
- reset autocad configuration
- cad cam download
- buy solidworks 2011
- zwcad 2013 download
- How to open an autocad file
- Download Free 3D CAD
- cad cam software free download
- 3d design software free download
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- sketchup dwg
- 3d modelling programs
- how to move objects in autocad