CAD/CAM discussion forum > Other CAD/CAM Technology > Reset Menu without resetting Toolbars

Reset Menu without resetting Toolbars

maker

Message 1 of 4

18-04-2008 12:25 . am | View his/her posts only
Is there any way to reset the Menus without resetting toolbars. When I try to do that in Zwcad pro 2008, I'm asked if I want to reset the toolbars.

I'm trying to try Archsoft (architecture plugin: http://www.grovetec.com/mnuhome.html), which needs you to reset the menu (but NOT the toolbars) after the first stage.

Thanks.
-maker-

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 4

21-04-2008 01:46 . am | View his/her posts only
hello, Maker.
Sorry, but in ZWCAD2008 version, it exists a little problem to reset Menus without resetting the Toolbars. I have submitted the problem to our R&D dept. When it's resolved, i will tell you ASAP.

autocad toolbar missing

maker

Message 3 of 4

21-04-2008 02:43 . am | View his/her posts only
Thank you. Along with the (possible) addition of grip-editing it should make ZwCad a very nice program to reckon with. Especially if you continue giving all of autocad's important features without it's bloat (and bloated price).

Thank you again: i looks like ZwCad is really listens to it's users!

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 4

21-04-2008 10:03 . pm | View his/her posts only
hello. Our R&D dept are considering to add the Grip-editing in our 2009 version. Actually, to provide a CAD software which is high compatible with AutoCAD at an affordable price is always our major goal. So please give more patience to our R&D dept. We will bo better than better.

autocad toolbars disappeared
See also