Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD.
Message 1 of 1
1, To add or delete entities with Shift keyboard.
As we know, selecting entities is one of operations used most frequently. Sometimes, we need to add or delete entities from selected entities. And Shift keyboard is useful at this situation.
Firstly please select the aptly selected entities in drawing area to form a selection set. Then if you want to add or delete entities from the selection set, just need to press the Shift keyboard and use one of the selecting modes to do the operation.
Furthermore, you can control whether to use this method to add the entities or not
Enter the Option command, then click the Selection tab and in the Select Modes area, unclick (wipe off) the
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2009 professional
- using autocad calculating total area
- Dwg Converter
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- 3D Software Download
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3d models of people