Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD.
Message 1 of 1
1, To add or delete entities with Shift keyboard.
As we know, selecting entities is one of operations used most frequently. Sometimes, we need to add or delete entities from selected entities. And Shift keyboard is useful at this situation.
Firstly please select the aptly selected entities in drawing area to form a selection set. Then if you want to add or delete entities from the selection set, just need to press the Shift keyboard and use one of the selecting modes to do the operation.
Furthermore, you can control whether to use this method to add the entities or not
Enter the Option command, then click the Selection tab and in the Select Modes area, unclick (wipe off) the
- wire rope design
- cad cam software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- .shx file definition
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- set autosave in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- fadal emulator
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- unlock viewport
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad 2010 torrent