Techniques of using Shift keyboard in ZWCAD.
Message 1 of 1
1, To add or delete entities with Shift keyboard.
As we know, selecting entities is one of operations used most frequently. Sometimes, we need to add or delete entities from selected entities. And Shift keyboard is useful at this situation.
Firstly please select the aptly selected entities in drawing area to form a selection set. Then if you want to add or delete entities from the selection set, just need to press the Shift keyboard and use one of the selecting modes to do the operation.
Furthermore, you can control whether to use this method to add the entities or not
Enter the Option command, then click the Selection tab and in the Select Modes area, unclick (wipe off) the
- buy solidworks 2011
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad 2010 serial number
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad 3d models download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- 3d cad design software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad drawing software
- free cad cam software
- area autocad
- Dwg Converter