Change Layout Screen Background color
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
[QUOTE=Rab Liu]Hello, Lars. Our R&D dept are trying to perfect the layout appearance feature. I will keep you inform on this issue.
Till then, perhaps, this might help (free DWG viewers (& printers) from Autodesk):
Autodesk TrueView: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=9078738
Design Review: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=4086277
Please review them after trying (if and when) them; I haven't tried either. According to the site, Both will fix 'errors' in the dwg; Design Review also allows you to compare between 2 files by 'overlaying'
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
ZWCAD2009i is going to be released, and we provide default white paper layout, you can change the background color of the layout independently from the model window now!
The new patch is sheduled to be released on July 30(tentative).
- cam design software
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad 2013 product key
- calculate area in autocad
- cad free download
- fadal emulator
- autosave autocad
- dwg software
- cad/cam software download
- cad forum
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- dongle driver for windows 7