Change Layout Screen Background color
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
[QUOTE=Rab Liu]Hello, Lars. Our R&D dept are trying to perfect the layout appearance feature. I will keep you inform on this issue.
Till then, perhaps, this might help (free DWG viewers (& printers) from Autodesk):
Autodesk TrueView: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=9078738
Design Review: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=4086277
Please review them after trying (if and when) them; I haven't tried either. According to the site, Both will fix 'errors' in the dwg; Design Review also allows you to compare between 2 files by 'overlaying'
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
ZWCAD2009i is going to be released, and we provide default white paper layout, you can change the background color of the layout independently from the model window now!
The new patch is sheduled to be released on July 30(tentative).
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3d cad software
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad 2013 serial number
- How to install ZWCAD
- how to make a hole in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to move objects in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- cad free download
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- zwcad 2009