Change Layout Screen Background color
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
[QUOTE=Rab Liu]Hello, Lars. Our R&D dept are trying to perfect the layout appearance feature. I will keep you inform on this issue.
Till then, perhaps, this might help (free DWG viewers (& printers) from Autodesk):
Autodesk TrueView: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=9078738
Design Review: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=4086277
Please review them after trying (if and when) them; I haven't tried either. According to the site, Both will fix 'errors' in the dwg; Design Review also allows you to compare between 2 files by 'overlaying'
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
ZWCAD2009i is going to be released, and we provide default white paper layout, you can change the background color of the layout independently from the model window now!
The new patch is sheduled to be released on July 30(tentative).
- zwcad 2010
- sheet metal design tips
- freecad tutorials
- dgn to dwg converter free
- 3d vx cad software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cadtools forum
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- what is cam software
- home design software free
- dwg software