Some small techniques of using ZWCAD 5
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- fadal emulator
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad corner blocks
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- dgn autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad mechanical download
- vx cad cam software
- sketchup import dwg
- Download free 3d models
- free cad cam software