Some small techniques of using ZWCAD 5
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- autocad autocomplete command
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad to sketchup
- cad free download
- home design software free
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- Dwg Converter
- what is .dwg
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad 2014 crack
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad license error
- text to mtext