Some small techniques of using ZWCAD 5
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad portable
- cadtools forum
- home design software free
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- free cad software
- acad viewer free
- cad cam software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- combine two regions in autocad
- dwg to skp
- autocad autocomplete command
- download cad cam
- catia windows 8
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg