Some small techniques of using ZWCAD 5
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3D Design
- autocad 2013 serial number
- How to open an autocad file
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3d cad free software
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cad cam
- autosave autocad
- acad viewer free
- 3d modelling programs
- catia windows 8
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad price in india