Some small techniques of using ZWCAD 5
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- dgn to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad area calculation
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2010 crack
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- skp to dwg
- ac$ to dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- .shx file definition
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zw 3d