Some small techniques of using ZWCAD 5
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- dwg software
- zw3d 2013 crack
- zw3d vs solidworks
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to open dwg on ipad
- free cad software
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 2d drawing
- vx cad cam software
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad price in india