Select the pixel of EPS image
Message 1 of 5
While exporting drawing file as EPS image, can the pixel of the image appearance be selected?
Yes. Enter the Export command on the command line and select the format as EPS to export. Then on the Tools drop-down list menu, select Option to pop up the Postscript Exporting options dialog box. Now the pixel of the image can be adjusted as you wish. By the way, the Plot command can be used to generate the EPS file as well with ZWCAD Vitual Eps Plotter1.0.
Message 2 of 5
Wow, that's nice to know, thank you, Rab. We learn something new every day with you around ;)
So there's no need to print it in eps, unless you want to arrange your layout with other views.BTW, coul you explain what it EPSI preview. Is it better than TIFF preview for exporting to Photoshop?
And, incidentally, the option is a bit hidden, isn't it?
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad calculate area
- autocad show the file path
- autocad default toolbar
- how to find area in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autocad autocomplete command
- zwcad 2009 professional